Iggy Azalea first got "Live Love A$AP" tattooed on her fingers when she was rumored to be dating ASAP Rocky in 2011, but soon regretted it after the two parted ways.
With her single, “Fancy”, sitting #1 on the Hot 100 for the second straight week, and her face covering the latest issue of Billboard Magazine, you can imagine Iggy Azalea was desperately in need of a break.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?5,040 Views20 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview39,607 Views73 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend6,984 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"44,269 Views140 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"63,223 Views317 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,538 Views9 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted12,010 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,860 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction14,183 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,648 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 65,901 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night47,781 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"72,892 Views129 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix7,716 Views4 Comments
You may also like...