Iggy Azalea first got "Live Love A$AP" tattooed on her fingers when she was rumored to be dating ASAP Rocky in 2011, but soon regretted it after the two parted ways.
With her single, “Fancy”, sitting #1 on the Hot 100 for the second straight week, and her face covering the latest issue of Billboard Magazine, you can imagine Iggy Azalea was desperately in need of a break.
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?7,671 Views79 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"4,037 Views16 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,017 Views19 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine3,242 Views17 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group10,389 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist18,406 Views52 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries6,286 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,012 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around11,087 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,852 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"7,591 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,731 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,070 Views25 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,802 Views0 Comments