Y'all remember Tech N9ne's 2010 track "Hard Liquor" or nah? It was included on his XXL-backed Bad Season mixtape, which dropped that same year, and finds him professing his love for hard alcohol over production from Dr. Dre and Travis Barker.
Years after the release of his debut album Follow Me Home, TDE's Jay Rock has officially parted ways with Tech N9ne's Strange Music label.
Tech N9ne has been having a successful run the past few years, and keeping the momentum going, he'll be back in 2015 with yet another album under his belt.
While they have very different approaches, 2 Chainz has been vocal in his appreciation for Tech N9ne. On an episode of MTV's RapFix earlier this month, Tity 2 Necklace praised the rappers skills, saying, "that boy can rap".
It's no secret that hip-hop at large is lacking in original content. If the music isn't about money, it's about sex; if it's not about sex, it's about who's the hardest (no pun intended); if not who's hardest, it's about hip-hop itself.
Tech N9ne found himself amid mainstream rap stars today on Forbes' annual Hip-Hop Cash Kings list. The decidedly underground rapper pops up on their list at #16, earning $8 million. Considering how much this guy tours, it's kind of unsurprising.
The Strange Music team welcomes a strange new addition to their roster. Along with Tech N9ne himself, Murs joins the ranks of Krizz Kaliko, Rittz, ¡Mayday!, Wrekonize, Kutt Kalhoun and Ces Cru.
It seems like every other day we get a new tour announcement from Tech N9ne. Dude never stops touring, which is one of the main reasons he landed so high on Forbes' Hip-Hop Cash Kings list this year (#16).
Earlier this month, Tech N9ne announced the album Strangeulation and shared its guest-heavy tracklist. Now he's given an interview to Stupid Dope in which he discusses the new album and talks about "Fragile," his recent record with Kendrick Lamar.
Rittz's newly-released album Next To Nothing was a long time coming. The Atlanta native has been hustling in the rap game for years, and finally nabbed a deal with Strange Music for an impressive commercial debut.
Tech N9ne Feat. Godemis, Stevie Stone, Murs Wrekonize, Bernz, Kutt Calhoun, Ubiquitous Prozak & Krizz Kaliko "Strangeulation Cypher" Video
Tech N9ne just released a Strange Music compilation album, and throughout the runtime, there are quite a few cypher's that show off the ferocious double time-style adopted by much of the crew.
Earlier today, Atlanta native Rittz shared audio of a new track with the baldfaced title, "White Rapper." Now the autobiographical joint has a video just hours later, which alternates between showing Rittz writing and rapping in front of an oddly-shaped screen
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp273 Views0 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace996 Views7 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL2,184 Views20 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged5,798 Views39 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer2,624 Views35 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,275 Views7 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour735 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?20,876 Views103 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors4,362 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,364 Views9 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account23,405 Views52 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,822 Views43 Comments