Y'all remember Tech N9ne's 2010 track "Hard Liquor" or nah? It was included on his XXL-backed Bad Season mixtape, which dropped that same year, and finds him professing his love for hard alcohol over production from Dr. Dre and Travis Barker.
Years after the release of his debut album Follow Me Home, TDE's Jay Rock has officially parted ways with Tech N9ne's Strange Music label.
While they have very different approaches, 2 Chainz has been vocal in his appreciation for Tech N9ne. On an episode of MTV's RapFix earlier this month, Tity 2 Necklace praised the rappers skills, saying, "that boy can rap".
It's no secret that hip-hop at large is lacking in original content. If the music isn't about money, it's about sex; if it's not about sex, it's about who's the hardest (no pun intended); if not who's hardest, it's about hip-hop itself.
Tech N9ne has been having a successful run the past few years, and keeping the momentum going, he'll be back in 2015 with yet another album under his belt.
Tech N9ne found himself amid mainstream rap stars today on Forbes' annual Hip-Hop Cash Kings list. The decidedly underground rapper pops up on their list at #16, earning $8 million. Considering how much this guy tours, it's kind of unsurprising.
The Strange Music team welcomes a strange new addition to their roster. Along with Tech N9ne himself, Murs joins the ranks of Krizz Kaliko, Rittz, ¡Mayday!, Wrekonize, Kutt Kalhoun and Ces Cru.
It seems like every other day we get a new tour announcement from Tech N9ne. Dude never stops touring, which is one of the main reasons he landed so high on Forbes' Hip-Hop Cash Kings list this year (#16).
Strange Music is definitely in the building. Talking exclusively to HotNewHipHop, Slumerican's Rittz touches on his upcoming album Next To Nothing, touring, working with YelaWolf, doing laundry on tour and a whole lot more.
Rittz's newly-released album Next To Nothing was a long time coming. The Atlanta native has been hustling in the rap game for years, and finally nabbed a deal with Strange Music for an impressive commercial debut.
Earlier this month, Tech N9ne announced the album Strangeulation and shared its guest-heavy tracklist. Now he's given an interview to Stupid Dope in which he discusses the new album and talks about "Fragile," his recent record with Kendrick Lamar.
Tech N9ne Feat. Godemis, Stevie Stone, Murs Wrekonize, Bernz, Kutt Calhoun, Ubiquitous Prozak & Krizz Kaliko "Strangeulation Cypher" Video
Tech N9ne just released a Strange Music compilation album, and throughout the runtime, there are quite a few cypher's that show off the ferocious double time-style adopted by much of the crew.
Earlier today, Atlanta native Rittz shared audio of a new track with the baldfaced title, "White Rapper." Now the autobiographical joint has a video just hours later, which alternates between showing Rittz writing and rapping in front of an oddly-shaped screen
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram8,410 Views31 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,542 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop13,488 Views31 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,779 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance19,268 Views95 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines5,199 Views20 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic5,189 Views31 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,440 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,228 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,318 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,908 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title8,348 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,138 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,056 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,961 Views58 Comments