This footage has been circulating the web the past few days, although it's a bit older than that. Reportedly it's from the day Bobby Shmurda signed his major label deal with Epic Records (which happened back in July).
Bobby Shmurda's officially gone global. His hits "Hot Nigga" and "Shmoney Dance" have at least reached Jamaica, as a "reggae remix" of the former featured dancehall stars like Mavado and Popcaan, and the latter was given an update by Elephant Man.
Bobby Shmurda is fairly new to the rap game thing, but following his Shmoney Dance and "Hot Nigga" record going viral, he quickly inked a deal with Epic Records.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music2,533 Views13 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"13,075 Views44 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast9,866 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon11,622 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour13,596 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1589 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance34,423 Views120 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"27,187 Views251 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance28,949 Views44 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm31,435 Views207 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,462 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,272 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,089 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”40,234 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,496 Views95 Comments