Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour988 Views3 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots1,438 Views13 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May671 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli1,710 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”3,187 Views15 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks6,414 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years81,607 Views162 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project8,570 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 266,970 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract11,097 Views29 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?35,374 Views108 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West25,733 Views96 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp7,681 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace19,639 Views47 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal730 Views