Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine5,202 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,684 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,663 Views52 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape24,506 Views55 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,851 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,292 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,870 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,796 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death29,357 Views55 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,943 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,168 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,845 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,577 Views63 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,829 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,864 Views17 Comments