In 2013, Eminem set the record for the most words used in one song, due to his blindingly fast verses on "Rap God". Unfortunately, his 1560-word record has now been bested, and chances are you've never heard of the guy who did it.
Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram13,813 Views138 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B3,833 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG36,065 Views96 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked41,148 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done16,550 Views84 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,226 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,202 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,834 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,292 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,612 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,391 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,924 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,963 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,198 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,909 Views9 Comments