Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square1,099 Views9 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape1,308 Views5 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More1,965 Views7 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL4,827 Views23 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women6,004 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"8,023 Views34 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review4,984 Views25 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram6,378 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party7,661 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,836 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,444 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,113 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,358 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,019 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,057 Views69 Comments
You may also like...