Long in-the-works N.W.A. biopic "Straight Outta Compton" is finally scheduled to drop two weeks from Friday (on August 14th), but what about its almost equally-hyped soundtrack? Earlier this month, we got word from director F. Gary Gray that Dr.
With the anticipated film about N.W.A, "Straight Outta Compton," hitting theatres on August 14th, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and the actors who play them grace the cover of the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
With the Straight Outta Compton film right around the corner, there's been a lot of talk about N.W.A. in recent months, and a few of the members even reunited on stage. Apparently, the studio behind the movie is looking to launch an official N.W.A.
Last night's BET Experience event was something special, as it served as the first time Ice Cube, MC Ren, and DJ Yella had performed together since 1989. While Dr Dre unfortunately didn't make it out, the three former N.W.A.
Most of the key roles in the upcoming N.W.A biopic, Straight Outta Compton, were filled last summer, but it now appears that the film will feature smaller appearances by other noteworthy rappers of the day.
The story of one of rap's most important crews, N.W.A, will be told on the big screen this summer. To celebrate the biopic, "Straight Outta Compton," the veteran rap group will reunite on stage for the first time in 26 years.
TMZ used their usual waiting-outside-of-restaurant tactic to catch up with Jerry Heller the other night. In the short conversation with the former Eazy-E manager, Heller gives his stance on Suge Knight's recent legal troubles.
The N.W.A. biopic is finally in motion, with a release date set for August 14th. While we've already seen a teaser for the film, the theatrical trailer has now arrived, and it's looking like a pretty faithful tribute to the iconic group.
At this point, the N.W.A. biopic, "Straight Outta Compton", is pretty much under wraps. An extended trailer was just released this week, with actor Corey Hawkins playing the all-important role of Dr. Dre.
The long-awaited N.W.A. biopic, Straight Outta Compton finally began filming last week, but it's already suffered what could have been a tragedy on set, when crew members were caught within a drive-by shooting.
Ice Cube Explains Lil Eazy-E's Absence In The N.W.A Biopic, Casts MC Ren And DJ Yella Roles Jul 30, 2014 at 02:27pm
Earlier this month, Lil Eazy-E, son of the deceased former member of N.W.A, made quite a fuss about not being selected to play his father in the upcoming N.W.A biopic "Straight Outta Compton" (and then later redacted his statement).
Ice Cube Announces Release Date For "Everythang's Corrupt" LP [Update: New Release Date Announced] Jul 22, 2014 at 02:32pm
After announcing the album title over a year ago, Ice Cube has finally given his follow-up to 2010's I Am The West a release date. Everythang's Corrupt will hit stores May 13th 2014, according to a tweet from Cube today.
The N.W.A biopic film "Straight Outta Compton" is well on its way, after announcing several of the lead characters and a release date in mid-June, the film went on to start casting for other roles, some of which have raised a few eyebrows.
The actors who will portray Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, and Eazy-E in the upcoming N.W.A biopic, Straight Outta Compton, were revealed earlier this week, and now Dr. Dre has given us the official release date for the film.
MC Ren Announces Reunion With Ice Cube, Lashes Out At "Bullshit" Modern Rappers May 30, 2014 at 03:14pm
Along with fellow NWA members Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, DJ Yella, Arabian Prince and Ice Cube, MC Ren set the world on fire in 1988 with the classic album Straight Outta Compton.
Ice Cube definitely has some big things lined up for 2014. Apart from promoting his new comedy with Kevin Hart, "Ride Along," he's got a new album to work on and he's producing for the N.W.A film titled "Straight Outta Compton."
N.W.A. find themselves in a familiar spot as they were in last year, with the nominations announced for induction into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame.
The Godfather of Gangster Rap was briefly "resurrected" during the opening leg of the 2013 Rock The Bells festival at the San Manuel Amphitheater in San Bernardino, California. What do y'all think of this video?
- Meek Mill Debuts New Verse Dissing Drake In Charlotte, NC5,670 Views75 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks47,625 Views111 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour18,153 Views28 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,425 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,434 Views22 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery15,599 Views60 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest12,401 Views76 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked18,673 Views30 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,113 Views40 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram43,328 Views121 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album12,488 Views43 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados9,879 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West10,520 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist20,388 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,754 Views0 Comments