Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”2,384 Views23 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail22,974 Views77 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder18,700 Views60 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week35,554 Views193 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20152,675 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic13,653 Views47 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"4,696 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"20,189 Views139 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop7,258 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged14,448 Views51 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,879 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs6,800 Views25 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time6,765 Views34 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"17,532 Views142 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC22,854 Views52 Comments