Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"3,591 Views20 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One905 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"3,290 Views16 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 31,770 Views2 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account4,467 Views17 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court2,620 Views10 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 7,713 Views30 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"2,742 Views21 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"13,725 Views35 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine1,912 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade1,656 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks6,732 Views38 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,216 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story11,409 Views32 Comments
- Rise & Grind Playlist4,840 Views18 Comments