Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever144 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney1,038 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs704 Views2 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November1,133 Views8 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs4,169 Views10 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 VMAs Winners2,632 Views9 Comments
- Stream Kirko Bangz' "Fallin' Up" Mix Featuring K Camp & Fetty Wap2,701 Views9 Comments
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs3,178 Views5 Comments
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs15,715 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech53,195 Views235 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow22,556 Views66 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,663 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks22,510 Views51 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"6,818 Views7 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 5,738 Views33 Comments
You may also like...
- Tyga "Stimulated" Video3,428 Views