Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks25,815 Views71 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour10,076 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 1,723 Views21 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery11,910 Views54 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest9,828 Views51 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked15,310 Views27 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music4,961 Views34 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram34,564 Views106 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album10,179 Views37 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados8,414 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West9,527 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist18,862 Views102 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,430 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty19,620 Views76 Comments