Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,814 Views129 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,589 Views14 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,620 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,368 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,771 Views53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,787 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,909 Views78 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,744 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,122 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,890 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,546 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,425 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,220 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"22,149 Views79 Comments