Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week900 Views9 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers6,727 Views28 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit9,757 Views26 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,026 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,022 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign10,007 Views37 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK6,241 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,692 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"9,855 Views44 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida8,063 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,162 Views19 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,007 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More8,952 Views53 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,062 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,957 Views32 Comments
You may also like...