Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine5,260 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,711 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,663 Views52 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape24,506 Views55 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,879 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,326 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,878 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,810 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death29,480 Views56 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,943 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,190 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,886 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,585 Views63 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,838 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,864 Views17 Comments