Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 13s To Have In Your Collection0 Views0 Comments
- Master P Reveals "Empire" Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date163 Views3 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Release Date For "Royalty"2,379 Views26 Comments
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More1,674 Views2 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled7,455 Views26 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President3,711 Views47 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,374 Views10 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards2,708 Views42 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert867 Views9 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine2,130 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?3,910 Views26 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies10,575 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"17,177 Views111 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"3,945 Views44 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Maco "Never Know / Lit" Video75 Views