WWE 2K19 soundtrack curated by the wrestlers themselves.
Last week, WWE 2K19 unleashed the first gameplay trailer and the expansive list of playable characters, which includes nearly 200 current and former WWE superstars. With roughly three weeks to go until the game releases, WWE 2K19 has today revealed the soundtrack for the much anticipated video game.
While some of WWE 2K’s past soundtracks were curated by the likes of Diddy and The Rock, WWE 2K19's playlist is the product of the wrestling superstars themselves. The 12 song selections - chosen by stars such as Daniel Bryan, Alexa Bliss, AJ Styles and Charlotte Flair - span across multiple genres, including hard rock, hip hop and alternative, among others.
The WWE 2K19 soundtrack will include:
- “Passion” by AWOLNATION (chosen by Daniel Bryan)
- “Skin” by Bullet for My Valentine (chosen by The Miz)
- “Champion” by Fall Out Boy (chosen by Alexa Bliss)
- “Spit Out the Bone” by Metallica (chosen by Triple H)
- “The 11th Hour” by Rancid (chosen by Sami Zayn)
- “DEVIL” by Shinedown (chosen by Baron Corbin)
- “Override” by Slipknot (chosen by Seth Rollins)
- “Ungrateful & Thankful” (chosen by The New Day)
The soundtrack is available now for streaming on Apple Music at: http://apple.co/wwe2k19. The game itself is scheduled for worldwide release on Tuesday, October 9.