The first week sales are in.
After an eventful week saw releases from Meek Mill, Tyler, The Creator, & Tyga, the first week sales are officially on the record. Unfortunately for T-Raww, his respected comeback album failed to crack the top-ten. However, both Tyler, The Creator and Meek Mill experienced a nice win, scoring the number two and three spots respectively. At the top of the litter stands Lana Del Rey and her Lust For Life, which at least feels somewhat hip-hop adjacent with features from A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti.
While Tyler might be disappointed he didn't land that coveted number one spot, his Flower Boy album sold a respectable 100,000 copies. Meek's Wins And Losses barely missed the milestone, coming in at 98,500. Still, it's big numbers for two of hip-hop's underrated mainstays. Also hitting the top ten are Kendrick Lamar, Jay-Z, DJ Khaled, and Linkin Park. Check out the full top ten list below, courtesy of Chart Data:
- Lana Del Rey – Lust For Life (103,000 total album sales)
- Tyler, the Creator – Flower Boy (100,000)
- Meek Mill – Wins & Losses (98,500)
- Kendrick Lamar – DAMN. (49,000)
- Linkin Park – One More Light (48,500)
- Descendants 2 soundtrack (45,500)
- Jay-Z – 4:44 (45,000)
- Linkin Park – Hybrid Theory (40,000)
- DJ Khaled – Grateful (37,000)
- Romeo Santos – Golden (34,000)