Last summer, RJ was seemingly bored with what other rappers were putting out, and decided to take their shit real quick and rap over it instead. The result was a 19-track mixtape with remixes of some from Young Thug, YG, K Camp, Meek Mill and more. Slightly over a year later, with new beats on deck, RJ is returning with the mixtape's second instalment-- only a few months removed from his all-original mixtape too, OMMIO 3, which you can cop here if you missed.
We're pleased to premiere TNB 2, with remixes of "Don't Come To LA," "How Does It Feel," "THat Part," "What Would You Do" and more-- a mix of old and new. Take a listen, download, and enjoy.
01. Warning Challenge (Prod. By Larry Jayy)
02. My Name Feat. Mike Wayne (Prod. By 89)
03. Fuck wit MrLA Challenge (Prod. By Larry Jayy)
04. No Idea Challenge Feat. Sunset J (Prod. By Bandz)
05. Bladadah (Prod. By Larry Jayy x Authentic)
06. Picture Me Rollin
07. Feelin Myself (Prod. By Larry Jayy)
08. No Thank You's Challenge Feat. Mike Wayne (Prod. By Larry Jayy)
09. Play House Challenge (Prod. By Cardo)
10. That Part Feat. Leswood
11. Off A Bitch (Prod. By Authentic)
12. Run It Up (Prod. By Authentic)
13. Who Me Feat. Slim400 (Prod. By Money Makin Mitch)
14. Outro Feat. Splacc