This weekend, 50 Cent and Rick Ross have been going back and forth on Instagram, taking shots at one another over many of the same topics that have come up over there 6-year long beef -- namely Ross' history as a corrections officer. The newest developmen
Tim Westwood may not look like your average hip-hop personality, but the 57-year-old gangly white dude, always rocking a different color polo, is an industry legend, and he's been there from the beginning.
Tory Lanez is currently making his way through Europe on tour, so naturally, he had to stop by Tim Westwood's crib to drop a freestyle. While he's been singing on his records more and more, Tory took the opportunity to cram as many bars into his appearanc
Reader favorites Hopsin & Dizzy Wright may be a few weeks late to make our list of the best Tim Westwood freestyles, but you better believe they both brought their A-game in the booth.
Tim Westwood's freestyle sessions are already a very special experience, but his backstage interviews always manage to take it to the next level.
In another recent interview, Danny Brown commented about how he's slowing down on his drug usage as he gets older. Now, in another conversation with Tim Westwood, Danny Brown expands on why he quit syrup.
Skepta has become one to watch. The UK rapper has been making friends with just about every happening American rapper, from the almighty Drake co-sign to A$AP Rocky to Kanye West.
We're not sure what it is, but when rapper's hit up Tim Westwood's show, they show up with their best bars. Even The Game wouldn't dare recycle a verse for Westwood, and Tyga seems to be prepared to give the DJ some of his best rhymes as well.
After releasing his latest single “Move That Dope” featuring Pusha T and Casino a few weeks back, Future returns today with a new freestyle for our viewing pleasure. While out in London, Future invited Tim Westwood to one of his studio sessions.
Tim Westwood has been providing hip-hop to Great Britain through BBC Radio 1 for almost twenty years now. He's been key in introducing UK audiences to American hip-hop stars, with a long list of 'Tim Westwood Freestyles' under his belt.
Tim Westwood recently put out a previously unreleased interview with Ja Rule, presumably from 2004, as Rule talks about his newly released single, "New York," featuring Fat Joe and Jadakiss.
While overseas in London this past weekend for the Wireless Festival 2015, Travi$ Scott caught up with famous radio host and English DJ Tim Westwood to shed some light on his upcoming album, Rodeo.
Tim Westwood releases some footage from 2001 of Eminem and Dre partying at a nightclub in London.Was the inclusion of Dr. Dre a good call? How does this compare to Eminem's previous work?Peep the new visual for Eminem's Eminem Feat.
Tim Westwood releases some rare footage of Em and the rest of D12 freestyling backstage in London circa 2001.How's the chemistry between and D12? What do y'all think of this video?
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”14,224 Views51 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,958 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For631 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,149 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles12,515 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed190,081 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,338 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,111 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night17,552 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,086 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,005 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,877 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,598 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,669 Views27 Comments