Although Hov himself is having no problems selling Magna Carta Holy Grail, his clothing line, Rocawear, seems to be struggling as of late.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?11,182 Views31 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview55,151 Views78 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend9,146 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"54,445 Views151 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"74,973 Views329 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,441 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,966 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,153 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction16,411 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,819 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 73,526 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night52,351 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"81,585 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,244 Views4 Comments
You may also like...