Reports have been circulating about B2K singer Raz-B, who was allegedly on life support following an attack that took place in China while the singer was out there to perform.
Raz-B On Life Support After Bottle Attack [Update: Raz-B Is Off Life Support & Stable] Aug 18, 2013 at 06:38pm
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle at a nightclub.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 10,243 Views30 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs17,168 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival3,745 Views8 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork3,361 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint3,665 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"5,712 Views21 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram28,265 Views90 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works873 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes16,368 Views49 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies80,412 Views208 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms13,228 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,187 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"14,820 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune5,533 Views10 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans485 Views0 Comments
You may also like...