You gotta love A$AP Rocky and ScHoolboy Q. Despite having contrasting styles, they also share a few similarities. While ScHoolboy possesses a rugged in-your-face demeanor, Rocky is more fluid and flashy in terms of delivery.
Yesterday we posted our new interview with ScHoolboy Q (which you can watch below if you missed it), where the rapper reveals that he's already begun to work on his follow up to Oxymoron, and he warns HNHH users not to expect any new 'VERY HOTTTTT' music from
ScHoolboy Q is still on his Oxymoron tip, but that doesn't mean he hasn't started working on his next project. We recently caught up with the West Coast native and found out the album process has begun, although it's in the early stages.
ScHoolboy Q hit up shoe store Foot Action in NYC with the folks over at VIBE to talk about a new "Man Of The Year" campaign he's launching with Foot Action, inviting fans to send him their own videos for the single.
With the release of Oxymoron earlier this year, Schoolboy Q has reached a newfound level of fame that has seen his music getting airplay and him getting recognition from people who weren't on board previously.
ScHoolboy Q's ode to Hoover Street Crips gets a visual treatment, with direction from Yellow Nguyen and Moosa. The music video gives life to Q's storytelling verses, as we head back to ScHoolboy Q's youth when he first got tangled into street life.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
Schoolboy Q stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night to perform two tracks from his recent number one album, Oxymoron. After breezing through the BJ The Chicago Kid-assisted "Studio," the TDE rapper brought "What They Want" to the stage.
Last night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" featured Schoolboy Q as the musical guest, and the rapper performed two Oxymoron tracks to a hometown crowd in L.A. Above, watch him and BJ The Chicago Kid perform "Studio," the album's smoothest track.
ScHoolboy Q, like many rappers, attended the recent South by Southwest festival out in Austin, Texas. While he was there he had the chance to meet Kanye West, something which he discusses in a new interview with Bootleg Kev.
ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron dropped last month and one of the standout tracks from the project came in the form of "What They Want", a Mike WiLL made it banger with an over-achieving verse from 2 Chainz.
ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" Debuts At No. 1, Kid Cudi's "Satellite Flight" At No. 4 Mar 4, 2014 at 05:37pm
The numbers are in for both ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron and Kid Cudi's Satellite Flight albums. Last week, according to projections, Q was on track to move 150-160k, while Cudder was looking like he'd sell 90-95k.
We've obviously heard a lot on the album Oxymoron from the man behind it, ScHoolboy Q, however for this video from Google Play, we get to hear from other TDE signees, Kendrick Lamar, SZA and Isaiah Rashad on the new album and Q himself.
Top Dawg Entertainment's Schoolboy Q battles it out with Action Bronson in a comedic vine exchange. Who do you think won the battle?
ScHoolboy Q just released his major label debut, Oxymoron, this week, and as a result he's been making the promotional rounds. The rapper thus decided to perform on Arsenio's show, doing a rendition of his anthemic single, "Man Of The Year".
ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" & Kid Cudi's "Satellite Flight" First Week Sales Projections Feb 26, 2014 at 03:25pm
With both ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron and Kid Cudi's Satellite Flight out now (although the latter is only out digitally), we've received first week sales projections for each.
ScHoolboy Q's new album Oxymoron is currently in stores, and on the night of the album's release, Q hit up Conan's late night show to do a live performance of one of the album's stand-out tracks and soon-to-be single, "Studio" with assistance from his featured
ScHoolboy Q Says He Hated "Break The Bank", Has 5 More Records With Alchemist Feb 25, 2014 at 01:15pm
ScHoolboy Q released his major label debut, Oxymoron today, which features some pretty crazy production credits, including work from Pharrell, Mike WiLL Made It, Tyler, The Creator and DJ Dahi.
With ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron out today, we've been blessed with the stream of one of the Target edition's bonus tracks (it comes with two bonus records) which features Q's friend A$AP Rocky, "Californication."
ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron was one of the most anticipated rap albums in some time. As anticipation goes these days, fans were not necessarily waiting for the release date, but for the leak date.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"384 Views12 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival907 Views9 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport2,551 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See5,519 Views62 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans1,594 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum10,087 Views88 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?6,442 Views68 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby13,055 Views51 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus11,385 Views68 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"4,180 Views30 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works359 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds7,751 Views36 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice1,924 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More5,466 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,547 Views0 Comments