Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works1,186 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments5,271 Views49 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now416 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill6,081 Views28 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,638 Views54 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy12,423 Views62 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance17,288 Views109 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,945 Views179 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,576 Views73 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,293 Views131 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,454 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,526 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,699 Views161 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,926 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,803 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video2,054 Views