Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 1,145 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?6,640 Views29 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title14,309 Views44 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt8,401 Views21 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 4,103 Views18 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More11,239 Views32 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?8,980 Views22 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,659 Views14 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"12,114 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA815 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,147 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet453 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin9,408 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"2,028 Views5 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft9,677 Views18 Comments