Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]817 Views4 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account17,115 Views50 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,677 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,543 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,851 Views20 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah14,949 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address30,785 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana44,733 Views148 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,217 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo58,880 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta43,741 Views110 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,968 Views43 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,210 Views24 Comments
You may also like...