Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter4,168 Views17 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 293,085 Views40 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account17,300 Views51 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville40,893 Views53 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA13,106 Views26 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,535 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"25,395 Views117 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,939 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest36,186 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days15,769 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,555 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,579 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,384 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,693 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,295 Views5 Comments