Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)287 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff5,092 Views56 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 2,072 Views6 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats312 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"3,325 Views16 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream46,317 Views214 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles12,710 Views51 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest4,009 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,474 Views13 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger5,238 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"20,625 Views76 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP2,060 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App9,766 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,689 Views14 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances43,030 Views30 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Mama "Sausage" Video3,817 Views