Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,501 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,487 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,910 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,274 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,892 Views67 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,823 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,131 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,904 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,121 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,085 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,623 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,752 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,484 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,418 Views40 Comments