Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September497 Views13 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose6,574 Views32 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20152,799 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 11,764 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks2,346 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt11,686 Views41 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week49,170 Views308 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,336 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison5,789 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st14,618 Views45 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,672 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,211 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week49,568 Views236 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker8,142 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash20,237 Views53 Comments