Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 252,477 Views21 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault4,751 Views36 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 4,787 Views34 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram3,935 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,668 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight17,310 Views28 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"14,200 Views86 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather28,835 Views37 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date57,345 Views87 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,621 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,049 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,039 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,586 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,922 Views8 Comments