Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC4,654 Views18 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James2,479 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"8,479 Views19 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done5,379 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay8,763 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 9,816 Views98 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It9,932 Views56 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop11,534 Views40 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour8,401 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,836 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,999 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K23,312 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,115 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,536 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol19,988 Views44 Comments