Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See1,147 Views27 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum5,820 Views58 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?4,566 Views58 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby9,577 Views37 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus8,720 Views63 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"3,196 Views25 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works305 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds6,221 Views34 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice1,626 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More4,478 Views16 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,347 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo9,757 Views32 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T3,543 Views22 Comments