Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women18,062 Views40 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay5,751 Views26 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco18,290 Views35 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,455 Views19 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity8,141 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend11,685 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,909 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2316,180 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,557 Views15 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,670 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs136,376 Views204 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,059 Views46 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,881 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,804 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape34,430 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video823 Views