Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Travis Scott Puts Fan-Shoving Security Guard In His Place5,214 Views72 Comments
- Scarface Arrested At BET Hip Hop Awards For Unpaid Child Support3,323 Views27 Comments
- Classic Rotation: AZ's 'Doe or Die'683 Views10 Comments
- Stream Jeezy's "Politically Correct EP"7,217 Views78 Comments
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today8,839 Views59 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More5,765 Views28 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems20,518 Views89 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival10,984 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition7,269 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,992 Views14 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye38,870 Views109 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far23,871 Views136 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay34,390 Views143 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,812 Views43 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"45,498 Views186 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,555 Views