Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP659 Views1 Comment
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"4,016 Views33 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame1,844 Views17 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland11,671 Views16 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties8,534 Views31 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne23,691 Views139 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,873 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour4,552 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"6,109 Views16 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World14,830 Views21 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case9,707 Views26 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,752 Views50 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.124,505 Views49 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"33,506 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album11,877 Views43 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video22,073 Views