Ludacris has taken over Thursdays as his drop day of choice for his Ludaverses, and he comes through this week with a freestyle over Two-9's "Money Counter." We've received very little freestyles over the collective's single at this point, but perhaps Luda wi
Ludacris' long-awaited album, Ludaversal, is finally due out at the end of the month. The rapper has been warming us up with weekly Ludaverses every Thursday, and he kicks off the countdown month to Ludaversal by revealing the official album cover.
Ludacris Shares Artwork For "Burning Bridges" EP [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Nov 23, 2014 at 08:45pm
Before we get to hear Ludacris' upcoming album, Ludaversal, the veteran Atlanta artist will be dropping an EP entitled Burning Bridges on December 16th.
In many ways, the early 2000s belonged to Ludacris. Within that time, the rapper was able to cross multiple platforms, making palatable music for varying tastes tinged with his trademark Dirty South sound.
Ludacris Discusses "Ludaversal," Kanye West's Album & 2 Chainz On The Breakfast Club Jul 12, 2013 at 11:03am
The Breakfast Club nabbed another first-time guest, following their interview with Jay-Z, Ludacris made an appearance on the radio station recently.
This week is an exciting not only due to a lot of movement in the chart, but the fact that four rap albums take up the top spots on the Billboard 200.
Ludacris is having himself monster week here.
Ludacris delivered the his new single, with Jeremih, Wiz Khalifa, and Cashmere Cat earlier this year, and now the "Barbie Girl"-interpolating song has an official visual accompaniment.
Last December, Ludacris got married to Eudoxie Agnan, his girlfriend of over five years. Luda proposed in epic, "mile high", fashion, during a flight to Costa Rica, and they were married days later.
// Recently rededicating himself to music, Ludacris is gearing up to release his eight studio album Ludaversal, and now has revealed the lead single will be called "Raised In The South" and he gets a big feature from a fellow ATL artist.
Ludacris hasn't released an album since 2010's Battle Of The Sexes, and for a while it seemed like his proposed follow up, Ludaversal was never going to see the light of day.
Ludacris is currently prepping his album Ludaversal for release in 2015, and today we've gotten some news about a single that will appear on the project. "Good Lovin" was produced by Da Internz and features Miguel on the hook.
The roll out for Ludaversal has been a lengthy one, to say the least. Luda gave us glimmers of hope that he'd get the ball moving when he dropped "Party Girls", however following it's release all we've received is radio silence.
To promote next week’s Ludaversal release, Ludacris made his way by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and served as the evenings very special musical guest.
The journey for Ludacris' ninth studio album, Ludaversal, has been a long one.
When you first saw the title of Ludacris' Ludaversal highlight, "Beast Mode," you may have immediately thought of Future's recent Zaytoven-helmed mixtape, or if you're a sports fan, you thought of Marshawn Lynch, who has been using the title as a nickname for
Ludacris has been largely absent from the rap game in the past few years, but he's returned recently with a series of freestyles over the hottest tracks of the year. In a new video, he recaps the remixes while showing us footage of him on a world tour.
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free446 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia4,042 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers11,206 Views62 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music10,073 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,071 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In46,968 Views160 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,483 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"29,077 Views108 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,573 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,013 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,965 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,665 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,829 Views63 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,294 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,842 Views25 Comments