After 7 years on the air, Chelsea Handler is finally saying goodbye to her late night talk show on E!.
Iggy Azalea is topping the charts with her debut album The New Classic, not to mention her "Fancy" single featuring Charlie XCX going platinum. Amidst her success, the Australia native stopped Chelsea Lately's talk show for an interview.
Wiz Khalifa took some out time to stop by Chelsea Lately on Tuesday night, however Chelsea Handler wasn’t there to host as comedian T.J. Miller filled in for her place.
Pusha T was the guest on Chelsea Lately last night, where he talked about the origins of his rap name, meeting Pharrell, Clipse, his clothing line Play Cloths and more.Check out Pusha T On Chelsea Lately, the latest visual from Pusha T, released on Friday, Nov
- Meek Mill Debuts New Drake Diss In Charlotte, NC80,899 Views473 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks62,094 Views125 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour24,936 Views31 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,726 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,011 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery18,122 Views62 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest14,278 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked21,412 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music7,123 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram49,817 Views133 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album14,360 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados10,872 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West11,288 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist21,424 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,026 Views0 Comments