After 7 years on the air, Chelsea Handler is finally saying goodbye to her late night talk show on E!.
Iggy Azalea is topping the charts with her debut album The New Classic, not to mention her "Fancy" single featuring Charlie XCX going platinum. Amidst her success, the Australia native stopped Chelsea Lately's talk show for an interview.
Wiz Khalifa took some out time to stop by Chelsea Lately on Tuesday night, however Chelsea Handler wasn’t there to host as comedian T.J. Miller filled in for her place.
Pusha T was the guest on Chelsea Lately last night, where he talked about the origins of his rap name, meeting Pharrell, Clipse, his clothing line Play Cloths and more.Check out Pusha T On Chelsea Lately, the latest visual from Pusha T, released on Friday, Nov
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)2,886 Views8 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL5,675 Views34 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape14,734 Views37 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them3,994 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,316 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,157 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,237 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death19,467 Views50 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,930 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape11,973 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album31,594 Views151 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,794 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,097 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,195 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube7,141 Views29 Comments