When used properly, ad-libs can really accelerate the popularity of an artist. Just ask Big Sean or 2 Chainz. These between-the-lines phrases are designed to hype up listeners, adding extra energy to their verses.
T-Pain is known to create twerk-worthy/club-worthy anthems. His latest hit record, "Up Down," being a prime example of this. The auto-tuned rapper hit up Hot 97 for a lengthy interview, where he discusses his strip club addiction.
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers642 Views10 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine1,392 Views14 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group3,784 Views17 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist12,855 Views44 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries3,879 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,700 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around8,791 Views36 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,209 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"6,207 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,206 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,879 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,537 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See24,075 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,571 Views0 Comments