When used properly, ad-libs can really accelerate the popularity of an artist. Just ask Big Sean or 2 Chainz. These between-the-lines phrases are designed to hype up listeners, adding extra energy to their verses.
T-Pain is known to create twerk-worthy/club-worthy anthems. His latest hit record, "Up Down," being a prime example of this. The auto-tuned rapper hit up Hot 97 for a lengthy interview, where he discusses his strip club addiction.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death6,117 Views25 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO25,359 Views70 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,566 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,519 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,412 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,696 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,365 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,804 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,782 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,209 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,497 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,437 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,424 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,740 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August47,203 Views201 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all224 Views