The rich keep getting richer. That saying couldn't be any more true in the case of Dr Dre recently.
After publicly speaking about passing on Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint, Joey Badass revealed that it would take three million dollars for him to sign on the dotted line for a major label.
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs1,242 Views6 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time2,294 Views18 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC18,440 Views46 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,999 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,312 Views25 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,868 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,113 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,842 Views105 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,726 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,676 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,829 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,562 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,732 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,524 Views50 Comments