The rich keep getting richer. That saying couldn't be any more true in the case of Dr Dre recently.
After publicly speaking about passing on Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint, Joey Badass revealed that it would take three million dollars for him to sign on the dotted line for a major label.
- A$AP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case1 View0 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University7,715 Views20 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella5,042 Views22 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death10,622 Views36 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO35,972 Views88 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,071 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,256 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,909 Views27 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,053 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,605 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,801 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,493 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,513 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,829 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,733 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all382 Views