Tory Lanez Mixtapes
- Rookie Of The YearMississauga is continually proving itself to be a hotbed of hip hop activity. SYPH is the Toronto satellite city's latest rapper export, and he makes his HNHH debut with 13-track mixtape Rookie of the Year. SYPH taps fellow Canadians Tory Lanez, JRDN, and Belly for features on the mixtape, GS9 Bobby Shmurda affiliate Rowdy Rebel, ATL stalwart Young Scooter, and Jamaican dancehall artist Ryme Minista.
- Cruel IntentionsTory Lanez and the WeDidIt collective teamed up for a 5-track offering, with production handled strictly by the crew's producers, Baauer, Shlohmo, RL Grime, D33J, and Play Picasso. As promised, the highly anticipated EP arrives today, on a Fargo Friday, obviously. We've already heard "Acting Like" and "In For It" off the Cruel Intentions EP, but there are three unheard offerings for you to consume.
- Lost CauseTory Lanez has been serving fans with weekly leaks thanks to his Fargo Friday series, and on top of that, he's been busy touring on the road for his "Lost Cause" tour. Somewhere in between all that, he also found time to prep a mixtape, which, after a slight delay, arrives today exclusively on HotNewHipHop.
- A Long Story ShortKhalil is the protegé of Justin Bieber, which clearly has its perks. His new tape, A Long Story Short, boasts guest appearances from some very high-profile artists. Justin Bieber (regrettably billed as "Bizzle"), Birdman, Blake Kelly and Tory Lanez all show up to lend their talents to various songs on the new project. Production is handled by Kanye West's right hand man, Mike Dean, as well as DJ Mustard, Johnny Rain, J Hawk, Chizzy C Minor, Julkeyz Soundz and more.
- Conflicts Of My SoulDownload Conflicts Of My Soul, the latest project from Tory Lanez, released on Monday, August 26th, 2013. Tory Lanez's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Conflicts Of My Soul is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue Tory Lanez has been building over the years. We're definitely anticipating the next move.