Zuse has brought his tales from the gullies of Kingston to the trenches of Atlanta for a full project with Nard & B, one of the finest production teams in the trap mecca. Trench Zuse was announced last month with “Bag It Up,” and the joint tape contains nine brand new new collaborations. Some of the productions are calmer than Nard & B’s usual work in order to gel with the reggae-inspired influenced of Zuse, though their street-focused mood-setting techniques are as sharp as ever. As usual, the flows, lingo, and ad-libs of Zuse are unique to the current trap scene. His storytelling is especially on display on Trench Zuse.
There are no features on Trench Zuse, though Nard & B enlist some of their fellow elites to assist on certain productions. Additional contributions come from DJ Spinz, Bobby Kritical, Will A Fool, and DJ Plugg. The “Beat God” XL, an essential member of the TrenchWerk team, produces on almost every track.
Stream Trench Zuse below, and look out for a HNHH interview with Nard & B to drop shortly.
01. Gully Trench Gutta (Prod. By Nard & B, XL & Jay Nasty)
02. Bag It Up (Prod. By Nard & B)
03. Regular (Prod. By Nard & B, XL & DJ Spinz)
04. Do What I Do (Prod. By Nard & B, XL)
05. Olé (Prod. By Nard & B, XL)
06. Back 2 Da Basics (Prod. By Nard & B, XL & Bobby Kritical)
07. Never Had Nuthin' (Prod. By Nard & B, XL)
08. Lowkey (Prod. By Nard & B, XL)
09. All This Pain (Prod. By Nard & B, XL, Bobby Kritical, DJ Plugg & Will A Fool)
10. For All My Dawgs (Prod. By Nard & B, XL)