Stream Runnin With The Bulls, a new offering from The Kid Daytona, which was released on Wednesday, April 17th, 2013. Things are looking better for The Kid Daytona with each new release, which Runnin With The Bulls has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work The Kid Daytona has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next.
The following artists contributed to the project: Chance The Rapper, Calliko, GLC, YP, Broadway, Naledge, JDott Trife. The following producers contributed to the mixtape: DJ O Zone & Wes P Beats, 183rd Music, MarceÂ¦Ã Reazon, Chuck Inglish, nVMe, by. ILL BROWN, 4nominal, Al Dilla, Yungstar.
Can you dig it?
Hit up our mixtape section to stream and/or download by The Kid Daytonaâs new Savoir Faire project, dropped on Tuesday, October 29th, 2013. It features such tracks as Sam Bowie (Prod. by DJ O Zone & Wes P Beats), No Reason (Prod. by 183rd Music), DREAMIN' (Prod. by MarceÂ¦Ã Reazon).
If you're feeling this, make sure to hit up The Kid Daytona's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Check out The Kid Daytona's Twitter.
01. Sam Bowie (Prod. by DJ O Zone & Wes P Beats)
02. No Reason (Prod. by 183rd Music)
03. DREAMIN' (Prod. by Marce¦Ç Reazon)
04. You Got Me Fucked Up Feat. Chance The Rapper (Prod. by Chuck Inglish)
05. Rose¦Ç Only Feat. Calliko (Prod. by DJ O Zone)
06. Like This Feat. GLC (Prod. by nVMe)
07. Bass Leanin (Prod by. ILL BROWN)
08. Blue & Cream Feat. YP (Prod. by 4nominal)
09. Isley (Prod. by Al Dilla)
10. Remember Me Feat. Broadway (Prod. by Yungstar)
11. Why You Wanna Do That Feat. Naledge & JDott Trife