New York rapper Sy Ari Da Kid has released the follow-up to his previous mixtape 2Soon, which dropped in May. The project featured the underrated banger "Wire Transfer From Birdman," and put the Cash Money rapper on a lot of people's radar. Now, he's come through with 2 Weeks No Diss, a fifteen track project with features from Rich The Kid, Birdman, Money Man, K Camp and more. With production from TM88, London On Da Track and more, 2 Weeks No Diss is a solid effort from Sy Ari, especially considering it's his second project in four months.
If you're looking for those trap inspired vibes, you won't be disappointed in the production here. From the opening track "Same Energy," to the project's closer "Humble Beginnings," the instrumentals are consistent with the rapid fire high-hats and dope melodies. Sy Ari tends to switch up the style from time to time as well, drifting effortlessly between a more dominant, bar-based approach like on "Bet Some," to a more harmonious, free-flowing approach on penultimate cut "Most Improved."
For those of you who want something new, yet original enough to separate itself from the pack, why not check out Sy Ari? He's got the co-sign from the legendary Birdman, so you automatically have to put at least some respect on his name. Plus, he can actually rap, so Sy Ari has that going for him. Check out the mixtape now, and if you're feeling this, 2Soon is still available.
01. Same Energy [(Prod. By TEAUXNY])
02. Somebody [(Prod. By Natra Average])
03. Vices [(Prod. By TEAUXNY])
04. Traded [(Prod. By London On The Track])
05. Agree To Disagree [(Prod. By Skip On Da Beat Frederick A Davenport LL])
06. Jump [(Prod. By Ricky Racks])
07. Took [(Prod. By Will A Fool])
08. Bet Some [(Prod. By TM88 TEAUXNY])
09. Plug Dreams [(Prod. By TEAUXNY illa Jones Sy Ari])
10. Made [(Prod. By Dub Tha Prodigy TEAUXNY illa Jones])
11. Liv [(Prod. By Dub Tha Prodigy])
12. Cliche [(Prod. By TEAUXNY])
13. Schedule [(Prod. By Bobby Kritical])
14. Most Improved [(Prod. By Dub Tha Prodigy])
15. Humble Beginnings [(Prod. By illa jones Sy Ari])