Funk Volume rapper Hopsin is gearing up to drop his new album, Pound Syndrome, tomorrow.
Tech N9ne Breaks Down "Hood Go Crazy," "Fuck Food" & More Of His Mainstream Collabos Apr 13, 2015 at 03:18pm
With a new album on the way, led by the massive single "Hood Go Crazy" featuring B.o.B and 2 Chainz, Tech N9ne continues to tap into the powers of the mainstream in ways most underground artists aren't able too.
Earlier this afternoon Tech N9ne gave us the exclusive reveal of the tracklist for his new album, Special Effects, which is due out on May 5th.
In case you aren't in Kendrick overload yet, here's one more piece of content. Kendrick Lamar's new album To Pimp A Butterfly is dense to say the least, and who better to break down the records off the album than the man who wrote them? K.
Kendrick Lamar's latest and arguably most impressive effort "To Pimp a Butterfly" is laden with dazzling bars, equipped with illuminating lyrics, all of which marinate in the back of your head like a mind-fuck film might.
Last night, Kendrick Lamar, or someone at Interscope, perhaps, released To Pimp a Butterfly a week ahead of its initial March 23 release date. Already the most anticipated album of the year, Kendrick's follow-up to Good Kid, M.A.A.D.
Our Track Breakdown series has been on a hiatus recently but we're bringing it back this afternoon for Visionary Music Group's newest signee QuESt and their in-house producer 6ix.
Skeme is making a name for himself not only in the West Coast, with the release of the Cali-themed album Ingleworld on December 17th. It's been quite a few years coming for Skeme, who has released a slew of mixtapes to get his name circulating prior to the re
Phil Ade is the next rapper up out of the DMV area. The rapper has consistently brought rhymes and wordplay with a mix of sometimes conscious rap and sometimes ignorant rap.
Sean Don releases a new visual breaking down each record off his much anticipated album "Hall Of Fame", which will drop August 27th. Can you dig it? Peep the new visual for Big Sean's Big Sean Feat. Naya Rivera "Talk About Their Recent Collab "Sorry"" Video.
Kevin Gates doesn't seem to do much talking, but he doesn't really need to when his music says it all. Kevin Gates is a rapper who comes from the streets of Baton Rouge, Lousiana, and chose to focus on his rap life instead of the streets.
Ty Dolla $ign has been on the come-up for awhile, and although he still is on his way up, he's definitely started carving out his own lane within the rap/r'n'b game.
Boldy James is not your average drug-talking and dealing rapper. It shows in his musical output, from his above par beat selection, to his descriptive and almost eloquent rhymes, Boldy is far from average.
Although Nipsey Hussle has yet to release a debut album, the West Coast native keeps his fans locked with a steady flow of strong mixtapes.
For this week's Track Breakdown, we called upon rising singer August Alsina. August already has a deal locked in with Def Jam, through none other than r'n'b singer and hit-maker, The-Dream.
Recently, we featured Funk Volume's Dizzy Wright, and his stand-out track "Maintain" on Track Breakdown, and today we return to the Funk Volume crew, but this time to get some more knowledge about Jarren Benton's single "Razor Blades & Steak Knives," produced
Tech N9ne has been doing music since the '90s, and along the way he's picked up a fan or two (or a lot more). However, the rapper still isn't satisified, and he continues to grind to reach those people who have yet to call themselves Tech N9ne fans.
Dizzy Wright was recently crowned a 2013 XXL Freshmen (by the people's vote, nonetheless), which is sure to make his stock in the rap game rise.
Talking To King Los With Producers J. Oliver & Flight Sch. On "Becoming King" Mar 27, 2013 at 11:39am
King Los has released mixtape after mixtape, documenting his journey to 'Becoming King,' as he calls it, and increasing his fan-base with the release of each project.
Tha Joker has been steadily grinding alongside producer, Big Fruit, for some time now. The two southerners first linked up in 2006, when Joker joined Big Fruit's independent label.
Joe Budden released his fifth studio album recently, No Love Lost. No Love Lost found Joe openly speaking about his struggles and the lessons he's learned from them, all with brutal honesty.
In The Cut is a new series we're starting on HNHH, and the premise is pretty straightforward: we choose one track that we are really feeling and talk to the artist and the producer of that specific cut to find out how it all came together, from both sides. Th
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension839 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around2,431 Views15 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date1,102 Views9 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"2,357 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,956 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,433 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,764 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See20,357 Views143 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,151 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,954 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?13,082 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,708 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus22,009 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,203 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works564 Views0 Comments