Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
Quotable Lyrics"Hit a nigga with a raw dog flow y'all All 4 Down Nigga Bang Bang East Side, West Side, North Town hold it down for my niggas trying to maintain Coming from the bottom trying to make it out, he don't need help, he don't need a vouch City of
Quotable Lyrics"Hell nah, we ain't change up Throwing dirt on my name huh Niggas mad cause they ain't us and we came up Niggas better step they game up Fuck these haters, fuck these pussy niggas hating I can't trust none of these niggas Can't trust none
Dizzy Wright's upcoming mixtape The Golden Age arrives in four days time, and as fans grow more excited to hear the final product, we are bringing you the tracklist for the tape exclusively!
A new visual from Dizzy Wright's upcoming mixtape "The Golden Age", dropping on August 19th. Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for Dizzy Wright's Dizzy Wright Feat. SwizZz "The Flavor" (Prod. By 6ix) Video.
Dizzy Wright Reveals Cover Art & Release Date For "The Golden Age" Mixtape, Talks Features, Production & Inspiration Jul 3, 2013 at 10:16am
Yesterday, HNHH had the opportunity to speak with Dizzy Wright directly about his upcoming mixtape The Golden Age, and we learned quite a lot about it.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement6,320 Views22 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years18,391 Views215 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop4,416 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"28,259 Views128 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail6,328 Views26 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,678 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"15,191 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,468 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"13,690 Views27 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,435 Views21 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,971 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,159 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram22,339 Views74 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,491 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,196 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music421 Views