Curren$y has been steadily delivering new material since he dropped his pivotal Pilot Talk album in 2010. The yacht rock haze of that project has colored almost all of his material since, making him somewhat of an auteur of sepia-toned smoke jams.
NahRight has let go this new cut from Curren$y which DJ Whoo Kid premiered earlier today on Shade 45. Curren$y has been tweeting about this "Godfather 4" collaboration with Bronsolino and now we finally get to hear it, and it doesn't disappoint!
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview26,052 Views53 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend4,906 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"35,583 Views127 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"52,707 Views282 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,703 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted10,295 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,597 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction12,524 Views68 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week7,566 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 59,387 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night44,014 Views91 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"65,371 Views122 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,393 Views4 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"3,199 Views20 Comments
You may also like...