Curren$y has been steadily delivering new material since he dropped his pivotal Pilot Talk album in 2010. The yacht rock haze of that project has colored almost all of his material since, making him somewhat of an auteur of sepia-toned smoke jams.
NahRight has let go this new cut from Curren$y which DJ Whoo Kid premiered earlier today on Shade 45. Curren$y has been tweeting about this "Godfather 4" collaboration with Bronsolino and now we finally get to hear it, and it doesn't disappoint!
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta1 View0 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth7,027 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 256,833 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault9,392 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,828 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram6,185 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,131 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight21,386 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"18,225 Views79 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather33,472 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,763 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,904 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,582 Views25 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,576 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video162 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)577 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,699 Views