50 Cent Announces "Animal Ambition" [Update: 50 Cent To Release New Project Soon] Dec 6, 2013 at 10:56am
50 cent is still yet to deliver on the promise of Street King Immortal, but we may be seeing some new music from the NY rapper either way.
50 Cent dropped his Animal Ambition album as expected on June 3rd, and he promised his long-delayed Street King Immortal would proceed Animal Ambition.
Over the last year, 50 Cent has been more active in the music game than he's been in quite some time, yet we still have yet to hear his consistently delayed studio album, Street King Immortal.
50 Cent has been teasing fans with his fifth studio album, Street King Immortal, for quite some time now. At one point 50 started releasing singles, including the stand-out track with Kendrick Lamar, "We Up," but since then he's fallen back once more.
Street King Immortal has suffered many pushbacks since its initial announcement, though even with his new Animal Ambition project on deck, it's still lined up for release soon afterward.
You can't knock 50 Cent's hustle. Animal Ambition, his first album in five years, was just released this past Tuesday, and Fif already has another solo project prepped for later this year. Street King Immortal, as it's called, has been in the works since 201
50 Cent fans, you may want to have your copy of Animal Ambition nearby for consolation after you hear this bad news -- Fif's Street King Immortal won't be out until 2015.
While we're still waiting on updates on Street King Immortal, the album Fif seems to keep pushing to the side, the rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.
DJ Whoo Kid Speaks On 50 Cent's "Street King Immortal," Reveals New Eminem Feature Mar 19, 2013 at 09:27am
As 50 Cent's Street King Immortal album release draws closer, DJ Whoo Kid revealed to Montreality that he has heard a bunch of new "ridiculous" material and has even heard a new Eminem feature. Shady and Fif previously collaborated with Adam Levine for the s
50 Cent Speaks On Present Day Hip-Hop Vs. Earlier Era & "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'" Vs. "Street King Immortal" Mar 8, 2013 at 12:18pm
50 Cent has seen a lot of trends come and go within hip-hop, and the most current one seems to be the 'hipster.' In a new interview, 50 spoke on the differences between his era of hip-hop and now, and what's changed.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"2,958 Views27 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather11,241 Views24 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date32,281 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now10,508 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,685 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,886 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,700 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,186 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,612 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,712 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,780 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande28,807 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,335 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast43,846 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,028 Views0 Comments