Over the last year, 50 Cent has been more active in the music game than he's been in quite some time, yet we still have yet to hear his consistently delayed studio album, Street King Immortal.
While we're still waiting on updates on Street King Immortal, the album Fif seems to keep pushing to the side, the rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.
50 Cent fans, you may want to have your copy of Animal Ambition nearby for consolation after you hear this bad news -- Fif's Street King Immortal won't be out until 2015.
50 Cent dropped his Animal Ambition album as expected on June 3rd, and he promised his long-delayed Street King Immortal would proceed Animal Ambition.
You can't knock 50 Cent's hustle. Animal Ambition, his first album in five years, was just released this past Tuesday, and Fif already has another solo project prepped for later this year. Street King Immortal, as it's called, has been in the works since 201
Street King Immortal has suffered many pushbacks since its initial announcement, though even with his new Animal Ambition project on deck, it's still lined up for release soon afterward.
50 Cent Announces "Animal Ambition" [Update: 50 Cent To Release New Project Soon] Dec 6, 2013 at 10:56 AM
50 cent is still yet to deliver on the promise of Street King Immortal, but we may be seeing some new music from the NY rapper either way.
50 Cent has been teasing fans with his fifth studio album, Street King Immortal, for quite some time now. At one point 50 started releasing singles, including the stand-out track with Kendrick Lamar, "We Up," but since then he's fallen back once more.
DJ Whoo Kid Speaks On 50 Cent's "Street King Immortal," Reveals New Eminem Feature Mar 19, 2013 at 09:27 AM
As 50 Cent's Street King Immortal album release draws closer, DJ Whoo Kid revealed to Montreality that he has heard a bunch of new "ridiculous" material and has even heard a new Eminem feature. Shady and Fif previously collaborated with Adam Levine for the s
50 Cent Speaks On Present Day Hip-Hop Vs. Earlier Era & "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'" Vs. "Street King Immortal" Mar 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM
50 Cent has seen a lot of trends come and go within hip-hop, and the most current one seems to be the 'hipster.' In a new interview, 50 spoke on the differences between his era of hip-hop and now, and what's changed.
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 4,528 Views17 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way5,040 Views40 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 284,723 Views13 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month3,584 Views13 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1005,910 Views64 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 3,393 Views27 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video3,697 Views16 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,209 Views7 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"3,835 Views16 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"766 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years14,983 Views38 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event2,829 Views12 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled3,668 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn514 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration13,686 Views12 Comments