In a recent interview with Vlad TV, Shyne goes on a tirade against President Obama claiming that he used his race to get elected and now has turned his back on the young black men of Chicago. What do y'all think of this video?
Shyne talks about Game dissing him, and he has nothing but positive things to say about the Cali rapper, and even says he would not have dissed "GKMC" if he knew Kendrick was close to Game. Are y'all feeling this one?
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now0 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill1,793 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million3,376 Views41 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy8,418 Views46 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance13,792 Views85 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine31,784 Views152 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On13,666 Views66 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title12,418 Views122 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit16,723 Views25 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,827 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,136 Views160 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month12,183 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,412 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,091 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,690 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,432 Views