In a recent interview with Vlad TV, Shyne goes on a tirade against President Obama claiming that he used his race to get elected and now has turned his back on the young black men of Chicago. What do y'all think of this video?
Shyne talks about Game dissing him, and he has nothing but positive things to say about the Cali rapper, and even says he would not have dissed "GKMC" if he knew Kendrick was close to Game. Are y'all feeling this one?
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”1,711 Views10 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks4,741 Views18 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years45,735 Views147 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,834 Views44 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 265,339 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract8,635 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?29,256 Views100 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West17,248 Views87 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp6,593 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace16,904 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz6,045 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,997 Views28 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,798 Views36 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged29,662 Views106 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer7,449 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal502 Views