In a recent interview with Vlad TV, Shyne goes on a tirade against President Obama claiming that he used his race to get elected and now has turned his back on the young black men of Chicago. What do y'all think of this video?
Shyne talks about Game dissing him, and he has nothing but positive things to say about the Cali rapper, and even says he would not have dissed "GKMC" if he knew Kendrick was close to Game. Are y'all feeling this one?
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's1,743 Views7 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks654 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal3,604 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)399 Views0 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition2,053 Views1 Comment
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug7,165 Views58 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,131 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff9,162 Views98 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 2,946 Views9 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats387 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"3,792 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream49,586 Views230 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles13,630 Views51 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest4,188 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,686 Views13 Comments
You may also like...