Tyga has been a very busy man. After banking more than a few racks after his massively successful 2011 strip club banger "Rack City", Tyga (aka Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson) has showed no signs of slowing down.
To say Hopsin's third album is long overdue is like saying FEMA's response to Hurricane Katrina was slightly delayed. It's been three years since he dropped his critically acclaimed sophomore album Raw.
In many ways, the early 2000s belonged to Ludacris. Within that time, the rapper was able to cross multiple platforms, making palatable music for varying tastes tinged with his trademark Dirty South sound.
Action Bronson’s new album is a bid to be considered the funniest man in hip hop. A week after Kendrick Lamar’s album has the entire culture debating race, politics, and society, Mr.
With Chief Keef, King L, Lil Reese and Lil Durk signing to major labels in 2013, Chicago's drill scene saw all of its major stars graduating to more commercial successes, leaving vacancies in the underground mixtape scene that the genre was born from.
Rick Ross and the Maybach Music Group have taken their time with Stalley. Signed in 2011, the same year as Meek Mill and Wale (who were almost immediately launched in to mainstream eyes), the MC is just getting a proper debut album released.
Ab-Soul may have been the TDE rapper getting the least amount of shine before Control System dropped. However, with the release of Control System on May 11th he has put himself at the forefront, and he proves why he belongs with
Mmmmaybach music. The heaviest group in hip-hop presents the third volume of their Self Made album series. Formulaically, the self-proclaimed untouchable Maybach empire haven't missed a step. Likewise previous installments in the series, Self Made Vol.
Throughout Welcome to Forever Robert Bryson Hall II reflects upon the last year of his career. The opening title track recalls when Logic met Nas for the first time in the line, “Shook his hand then he started quoting my lines?
It's funny how music comes full circle. Tinashe was just eight years old when Aaliyah Haughton tragically died in a plane crash, causing the music world to mourn and R&B to be reconstructed in her wake.
In line with the recent (and awesome) trend of surprise albums, Tyler, the Creator announced Cherry Bomb just a few days prior to its April 13th digital release.
It’s official: Pharrell Williams is back. With the recent success of songs like “Get Lucky”, “Blurred Lines” and his newest Oscar-nominated single “Happy”, Pharrell has reclaimed his spot in the R&B royal family and is killing it.
Part of Future’s appeal lies in a musically indefinable existence. While both Pluto (and the 3D version) and Honest became somewhat of a set template for artists like Travi$ Scott, Future himself is a blend of the past, some not so distant.
Few rappers out can say they have been rapping since the age of eight and actually mean it. Dizzy Wright has been performing long before he even hit puberty.
Keeping it fresh with his signature, smoked out flow, Curren$y delivers a strong introduction with the title track New Jet City. Backed by a pompous instrumental, Spitta lays it down and lauds about his boss status.
When we last heard from CyHi the Prynce, he was cruising around college campuses with his Ivy League: Kick Back mixtape early last year. Now, ready to show us what he’s learned, he takes us back to school with Hystori: Black History Project.
50 Cent is no stranger to controversy, having feuded with just about every big name in the hip hop game. However, his latest mixtape shows that for all his enemies, Fifty’s made the right friends.
You can feel Cozz's hunger when listening to his music. It's easy to understand why J. Cole would want the youngster out of LA on his Dreamville/Interscope Label. Cozz has the lyrical trappings of a rapstar in the making.
- Top Tracks: April 13- April 191,269 Views2 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment11,428 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician7,644 Views69 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist6,499 Views21 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,378 Views2 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled3,956 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,135 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University13,701 Views48 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2014,204 Views35 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up43,483 Views120 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,398 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"9,741 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2013,478 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers555 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"7,648 Views33 Comments