Raekwon may look like the Pillsbury Doughboy but goddamn the dude can spit. The Chef took to the stage yesterday along with his compadre Ghostface Killah at sunny Coachella yesterday to perform the Only Built 4 Cuban Linx.
Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx is a certified classic, depending who you're talking to, it could be viewed as the greatest Wu-Tang solo project (though it's almost cheating considering Ghostface is on nearly every track).
Raekwon Reflects On Decision To Make Purple Tape For "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" Mar 11, 2013 at 11:58am
Raekwon continues to deliver new content year after year, but his endeavors as a solo artist all started with the classic Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... dubbed "The Purple Tape" because the original cassette tape was purple.
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather4,411 Views17 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date17,185 Views95 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now6,713 Views20 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"1,828 Views19 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"2,838 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party1,980 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)917 Views5 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness4,853 Views41 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best4,975 Views33 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million4,587 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande24,993 Views111 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray4,652 Views20 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast38,532 Views120 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,180 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Over Basketball Fight9,268 Views20 Comments