Fat Trel's currently prepping his Georgetown tape for release, and today, he opts to premiere two of the project's tracks via a music video. Watch the joint visuals for "Georgetown Intro" and the Paris Beuller-produced "Molly Bag" above.
The Album About Nothing dropped today, and to coincide with the release, Wale just released the latest episode of his vlog series with Jerry Seinfeld.
Tracy T's last tape was called The Wolf Of All Streets, so it's only right that his latest video begins with Matt McConaughey's unforgettable, chest-thumping appearance in "The Wolf Of Wall Street." The song that gets the video treatment is Wolf's opening cu
While MMG's other DC based artist prepares the release of his latest album, Album About Nothing, Fat Trel, another DC representative from the MMG camp is working on his next release, Georgetown. In the meantime, here's a track off his last project.
A few days back, we got a look at Wale's recent concert in Philadelphia courtesy of Maybach Music Group, showing him linking up with labelmates Meek Mill and Rick Ross. Today, the DMV MC shares episode one of his official vlog for the "Simply Nothing Tour."
If there are two things that Gunplay, Stalley and Curren$y all share, its their love for both classic cars and marijuana. Today, they a share a video that celebrates both of those passions. Check out the "Chain Smokin" visuals above.
Over the weekend, Wale brought his "Simply Nothing" tour to Philadelphia, the home of his recently-freed labelmate Meek Mill. Naturally, Meek and Maybach Music Group bawse Rick Ross had to come out to support their homie.
Two days ago, MMG spitter Gunplay dropped a new track entitled "Swangin" that also featured Young Breed and Peryon J Kee. Now, a video has followed.
November's already been a big month for Las Vegas spitter Yowda. Last week, Rick Ross just announced that he'd be the latest addition to Maybach Music Group's fast-growing roster, joining Fat Trel and Tracy T as the label's latest signees.
Fat Trel returns to HNHH with the visual for his latest single "Walkin Thru My Hood." In a literal interpretation of the track's title and lyrics, the director takes us on a tour of Washington DC, showcasing all of the cornerstones of Trel's hometown.
We've seen the pictures from the video set, we've heard the song -- now comes time for a behind the scenes peek at Rick Ross and R. Kelly's upcoming "Keep Doin' That (Rich Bitch)" video. MMG just shared the BTS video on their YouTube channel.
Rick Ross just hit us with music videos for Mastermind tracks on back-to-back days. After releasing the "Supreme" visuals yesterday, the MMG bawse just unveiled a fresh clip for the French Montana-assisted "What A Shame."
Exactly a week ago, DJ Khaled dropped off the big-shit-popping clip for his latest summer smash, "They Don't Love You No More," but there was a notable difference from the song's studio version: no Jay Z.
Is there any doubt when that instrumental comes in that this is an MMG release? Sounding like the best of Ross's banger catalogue (see "MC Hammer"), Tracy T's "Goin Up" is exactly the kind of catchy trunk-rattler this young MC needs to build his buzz.
In this brief interview with DJ Skee, Rick Ross discusses his new album Mastermind, his favorite track from the project, his work with Puff Daddy and his aspirations for the future, which include his desire to put out a Platinum-selling record.
"She Fell In Love" is the latest single / visual from rising Washington, D.C. spitter and new Maybach Music Group signee Fat Trel, directed by DRE Films. The cut will be included on DJ Scream's upcoming Hunger Pains mixtape.
Tracy T is MMG's new Atlanta contingent, and he's thus earned a feature from Meek Mill on his latest track, "16", which now gets the visual treatment. The trap house, the club, and the laundromat all play integral parts in the video's unfolding.
- Charts Don't Lie: May 303,091 Views21 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL2,497 Views16 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"4,297 Views35 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More17,931 Views33 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork4,489 Views26 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,876 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same38,901 Views90 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,288 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song23,814 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,727 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour20,023 Views78 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,096 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's31,218 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,368 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,716 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)316 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,613 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,419 Views