Rick Ross' new album, Mastermind began streaming for free last night, and a lyric controversy has already arisen as a result. The line in question comes in the 11th track, "Black & White" where Ross says "Trayvon Martin, I’m never missing my target".
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
Rick Ross’ 37th birthday will not be one he soon forgets. Reports came out that the Bawse was the victim of a drive by shooting while travelling in his Rolls Royce to LIV Nightclub in Miami to celebrate his birthday. Police report that the Rolls
Right now (March 21), you can live stream Meek Mill's "Welcome Back" concert in Philly. This is Meek's first time performing in his hometown since being released from prison last December.
While his MMG label mate Meek Mill is currently locked up and thus, has suffered an album pushback, Rick Ross is readying his own album roll out. The MMG bawse took to Twitter to tease fans that the first single off his upcoming new album would arrive today.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
Rick Ross was originally going to cap off 2013 with Mastermind, but to the surprise of very few, the project was pushed back indefinitely. The album now has a brand new release date, so let's hope this one is the real deal.
When he’s not busy betting ridiculous bets like the Miami Heat will have more wins than the Cavs, Rick Ross is busy handling business transactions to strengthen his MMG label.
Exactly a week ago, DJ Khaled dropped off the big-shit-popping clip for his latest summer smash, "They Don't Love You No More," but there was a notable difference from the song's studio version: no Jay Z.
Wale Breaks Down "The Gifted," Says He Didn't Expect Rihanna To Do "Bad (Remix)" Jul 6, 2013 at 05:20pm
Wale's new album The Gifted is doing very well, debuting at number one last week. While the album is chock full of singles, the DC rapper has explained that their is a dense thematic arc to the project.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
Exclusive Interview: Nipsey Hussle Talks On His Partnership With DJ Skee, MMG, And What's Next Feb 20, 2012 at 03:59pm
Last week Nipsey Hussle decided to let go X-tra Laps, which consisted of a slew of tracks that didn't make it onto The Marathon Continues, making his fans and blogs extremely happy. It also reminded us why we love Nipsey.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok sponsorship last year, but he hasn't had any trouble picking up new deals. The MMG bawse has now landed an unlikely partnership with mCig electronic cigarettes.
Rick Ross Samples Biggie, Recalls Attempted Shooting On Track From "Mastermind" Oct 30, 2013 at 04:48pm
Rick Ross is feelin' like Biggie. The MMG bawse recently held a small listening session for a couple of tracks from his upcoming LP, Mastermind, which revealed some interesting details about the project.
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"171 Views2 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight33,104 Views160 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 247,877 Views4 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers20,867 Views130 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church5,226 Views28 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms5,411 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow22,237 Views61 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City14,207 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds25,941 Views76 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support15,525 Views63 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show25,394 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"6,538 Views14 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed43,802 Views118 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer7,436 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,935 Views39 Comments