Fat Trel has made major strides in the last year. After getting picked up by MMG in 2013, the DC rapper has wasted no time in getting his name out there, releasing his Gleesh mixtape, as well as a project with his Slutty Boyz crew, Da New Kool.
Although we all could've guessed that Meek Mill's Dreams Worth More Than Money wasn't going to drop anytime near its scheduled September 2nd release date after he went to prison, Rick Ross has come forward to confirm that, albeit nearly one week after the pr
MMG have certainly done their share of promotion for Self Made Vol. 3, with plenty of videos, leaks, and special events leading up to its release. The sales numbers are now in for the first week, and the project has moved 51,355 units.
Rick Ross' new album, Mastermind began streaming for free last night, and a lyric controversy has already arisen as a result. The line in question comes in the 11th track, "Black & White" where Ross says "Trayvon Martin, I’m never missing my target".
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Right now (March 21), you can live stream Meek Mill's "Welcome Back" concert in Philly. This is Meek's first time performing in his hometown since being released from prison last December.
Rick Ross’ 37th birthday will not be one he soon forgets. Reports came out that the Bawse was the victim of a drive by shooting while travelling in his Rolls Royce to LIV Nightclub in Miami to celebrate his birthday. Police report that the Rolls
While his MMG label mate Meek Mill is currently locked up and thus, has suffered an album pushback, Rick Ross is readying his own album roll out. The MMG bawse took to Twitter to tease fans that the first single off his upcoming new album would arrive today.
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
When he’s not busy betting ridiculous bets like the Miami Heat will have more wins than the Cavs, Rick Ross is busy handling business transactions to strengthen his MMG label.
Rick Ross was originally going to cap off 2013 with Mastermind, but to the surprise of very few, the project was pushed back indefinitely. The album now has a brand new release date, so let's hope this one is the real deal.
Exactly a week ago, DJ Khaled dropped off the big-shit-popping clip for his latest summer smash, "They Don't Love You No More," but there was a notable difference from the song's studio version: no Jay Z.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance2,541 Views27 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine15,388 Views89 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On9,000 Views49 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title10,024 Views107 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit14,746 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"13,403 Views55 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,261 Views146 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,319 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks9,839 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped74,552 Views212 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,074 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"24,903 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments30,141 Views207 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?13,141 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Rick Ross On Ebro In The Morning1,284 Views