Rick Ross' new album, Mastermind began streaming for free last night, and a lyric controversy has already arisen as a result. The line in question comes in the 11th track, "Black & White" where Ross says "Trayvon Martin, I’m never missing my target".
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Rick Ross’ 37th birthday will not be one he soon forgets. Reports came out that the Bawse was the victim of a drive by shooting while travelling in his Rolls Royce to LIV Nightclub in Miami to celebrate his birthday. Police report that the Rolls
Right now (March 21), you can live stream Meek Mill's "Welcome Back" concert in Philly. This is Meek's first time performing in his hometown since being released from prison last December.
While his MMG label mate Meek Mill is currently locked up and thus, has suffered an album pushback, Rick Ross is readying his own album roll out. The MMG bawse took to Twitter to tease fans that the first single off his upcoming new album would arrive today.
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
When he’s not busy betting ridiculous bets like the Miami Heat will have more wins than the Cavs, Rick Ross is busy handling business transactions to strengthen his MMG label.
Rick Ross was originally going to cap off 2013 with Mastermind, but to the surprise of very few, the project was pushed back indefinitely. The album now has a brand new release date, so let's hope this one is the real deal.
Exactly a week ago, DJ Khaled dropped off the big-shit-popping clip for his latest summer smash, "They Don't Love You No More," but there was a notable difference from the song's studio version: no Jay Z.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
Exclusive Interview: Nipsey Hussle Talks On His Partnership With DJ Skee, MMG, And What's Next Feb 20, 2012 at 03:59pm
Last week Nipsey Hussle decided to let go X-tra Laps, which consisted of a slew of tracks that didn't make it onto The Marathon Continues, making his fans and blogs extremely happy. It also reminded us why we love Nipsey.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok sponsorship last year, but he hasn't had any trouble picking up new deals. The MMG bawse has now landed an unlikely partnership with mCig electronic cigarettes.
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"83 Views0 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest6,443 Views12 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days4,543 Views33 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest12,957 Views60 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal17,761 Views48 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,683 Views24 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"25,379 Views78 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,853 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date53,049 Views203 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,343 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,303 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,906 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness13,376 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,783 Views46 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party13,126 Views49 Comments
You may also like...