Are Meek Mill & Wale Dropping A Joint Mixtape Today? [Update: They Were Joking] Oct 7, 2013 at 09:34am
Meek Mill and Wale are two of the most prominent emcees on MMG. The two have collaborated on plenty of tracks, some of which appear on the recent compilation Self Made Vol. 3, but according to Meek the two have a full tape dropping TODAY.
Everyone has their own opinion on Rick Ross' recent drive-by shooting, and although we've heard much from the media on the situation, we haven't heard from Rick Ross' closest friends, his MMG members.
Teedra Moses' "All I Ever Wanted" is a summery jam that samples heavily from Camp Lo's "Luchini (AKA This Is It)," so how could it get any better? Answer: with a verse by Rick Ross, of course.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
Next month, we'll finally get to hear Gunplay's long-in-the-works debut album, Living Legend, which is now slated for a July 31st release.
Meek Mill Announces Collaborative Track With ASAP Ferg And Big Sean, "B-Boy" Jun 28, 2014 at 07:20pm
Though Meek Mill has said repeatedly that his album Dreams Worth More Than Money will be dropping this summer, we still don't have many details on the album, other than its lead single, some brief previews and a clue about a Nas/Jay Z collabo.
Fat Trel has made major strides in the last year. After getting picked up by MMG in 2013, the DC rapper has wasted no time in getting his name out there, releasing his Gleesh mixtape, as well as a project with his Slutty Boyz crew, Da New Kool.
Wale just caught some attention for approaching the announcer's booth at a recent Wizards game. The rapper confronted the announcers of the game after they made some remarks which he took personally.
Although we all could've guessed that Meek Mill's Dreams Worth More Than Money wasn't going to drop anytime near its scheduled September 2nd release date after he went to prison, Rick Ross has come forward to confirm that, albeit nearly one week after the pr
MMG have certainly done their share of promotion for Self Made Vol. 3, with plenty of videos, leaks, and special events leading up to its release. The sales numbers are now in for the first week, and the project has moved 51,355 units.
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
Rick Ross' new album, Mastermind began streaming for free last night, and a lyric controversy has already arisen as a result. The line in question comes in the 11th track, "Black & White" where Ross says "Trayvon Martin, I’m never missing my target".
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Right now (March 21), you can live stream Meek Mill's "Welcome Back" concert in Philly. This is Meek's first time performing in his hometown since being released from prison last December.
Rick Ross’ 37th birthday will not be one he soon forgets. Reports came out that the Bawse was the victim of a drive by shooting while travelling in his Rolls Royce to LIV Nightclub in Miami to celebrate his birthday. Police report that the Rolls
While his MMG label mate Meek Mill is currently locked up and thus, has suffered an album pushback, Rick Ross is readying his own album roll out. The MMG bawse took to Twitter to tease fans that the first single off his upcoming new album would arrive today.
Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"2,770 Views106 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"1,223 Views11 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th6,361 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20164,480 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"8,950 Views47 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption15,533 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together12,772 Views75 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist6,695 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,619 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label6,842 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,331 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,772 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,901 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,439 Views79 Comments