According to the breakdown in the slide; materials takes up most of the cost with a staggering $10.75. Add in labor ($2.43), overhead ($2.10), and factory profit ($0.97) and you get an estimated production cost of $16.25.
The Air Jordan 1 Mid in Black/Gym Red/Metallic Gold is available now at select Jordan accounts including Caliroots for $150. The upper is predominately constructed of a black tumbled leather with metallic gold donning the toe box, swoosh, and ankle collar.
The all red "Legends of the Summer" Jordans that were worn during the Jay-Z/Justin Timberlake tour had sneakerheads hopeful that these tonal kicks would someday hit retail.
The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Bred" is one of the most anticipated released of the year, with a scheduled release about 2 months away.The iconic sneaker is dear to those sneakerheads who appreciate the history of the shoe, which is the exact model Jordan wo
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks1,108 Views3 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger1,444 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"6,166 Views31 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP563 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App3,630 Views14 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,033 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances9,427 Views20 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."14,122 Views152 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1,855 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,301 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"17,482 Views30 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,529 Views58 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,349 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces8,505 Views35 Comments