As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
As planned, West Coast spitter, Dubb, releases his new DJ Skee and DJ Whoo Kid-hosted project Perfect Timing.
"Detroit Vs. Everybody" has gradually made its way to gold status, and the song's producer, Static Selektah, is pretty excited about the certification.
After debuting his project For The Hopeful a few weeks back to reader acclaim here at HNHH, Los Angeles' Azad Right returns with the remix to one of the project's many highlights.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
Bottom Feeder Music is working on putting together a compilation album, Gorilla State, and today they've unleashed the first single off it.
Joell Ortiz is preparing his new solo record, House Slippers for a September 16th release, and today he's shared a new track from the upcoming album.
DJ NAIM recruits Joell Ortiz for bars on his new single "I Feel Wonderful" and Triple A for production. The song finds the Slaughterhouse MC killing the beat as he declares just how wonderful he's feeling. Oh so wonderful. He's all about the color green.
Joell Ortiz gave us "House Slippers", the lead single from his upcoming album of the same name earlier this year, and today he's returned with yet another sampling from the project, "Music Saved My Life".The reflective track, produced by Diplomats-approved pro
Back in February, CyHi The Prynce put out his Black Hystori Project, which featured "Huey," a standout track about Huey Newton, a prominent Black Panther in the '60s.
D.O. (Defy the Odds) is a Toronto-based rapper and motivational speaker, who is getting ready to release his fourth album, Down Home this week.
Continuing the Valentine’s day massacre of tracks getting released, we have another one coming from R&B singer Emanny and his two homies Joe Budden and Joell Ortiz.
With a new Slaughterhouse album on the way, Joell Ortiz decides to drop a solo freestyle, where he raps over Pusha T's "Nosetalgia" beat and asks you why your favorite rapper is your favorite rapper. How does his take compare to King Push's?
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 10,243 Views30 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs17,168 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival3,745 Views8 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork3,361 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint3,665 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"5,712 Views21 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram28,265 Views90 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works873 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes16,368 Views49 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies80,412 Views208 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms13,228 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,187 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"14,820 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune5,533 Views10 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans485 Views0 Comments
You may also like...