RiFF RAFF's debut album, NEON iCON has been in the works for some time, but the much-delayed project from JODY 3 MOONS is finally getting an official release next week, and RiFF has shared the album as a full stream on his Soundcloud today.
Everyone is probably aware by now that Fool's Gold rapper Riff Raff has some eccentricities so to speak of. The rapper has "MTV", "BET" and other logos tattooed on his body and often wears his long hair braided, and that's just physical appearance.
World, brace yourselves. We may get not one, but two more albums from RiFF RAFF in 2015. Taking to Instagram, the cornrowed white rapper detailed plans for two projects, Peach Panther and Purple Panther, both dropping on June 1st.
You heard right - eccentric Mad Decent rapper Riff Raff is set to appear on the Emmy award-winning television soap opera "One Life To Live," in the role of a Miami art dealer named Jamie Franko.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,774 Views35 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,453 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,091 Views51 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,649 Views53 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,691 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,867 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,811 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,592 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death28,180 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,859 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,997 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,535 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,496 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,766 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,811 Views17 Comments