Rap is the most competitive genre in music. For decades, artists reveled in competition because they wanted to prove that they were elite.
J. Cole had quite a big week. He celebrated his 29th birthday, he became a label head with his Dreamville imprint singing a deal with Interscope Records, and he finally received a Roc-A-Fella chain from the boss man Hov.
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member0 Views0 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"1,952 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo2,629 Views20 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,716 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University20,731 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,795 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,004 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO40,096 Views94 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,397 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,908 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,798 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,277 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,766 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,417 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges13,008 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all488 Views