Either last night's BET Awards was really something special, or the internet has just become too good at meme-ifying everything they see.
A lookbook for lifestyle brand Life Of Villains' new Fall 2013 line, directed, produced and scored by Seattle production duo Blue Sky Black Death. For more information, hit up lifeofvillains.com.
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night3,343 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt12,084 Views59 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"9,470 Views137 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"4,353 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th11,942 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,563 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"13,612 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption20,658 Views69 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,912 Views83 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist9,286 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,753 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label9,295 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,849 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans7,343 Views33 Comments