Either last night's BET Awards was really something special, or the internet has just become too good at meme-ifying everything they see.
A lookbook for lifestyle brand Life Of Villains' new Fall 2013 line, directed, produced and scored by Seattle production duo Blue Sky Black Death. For more information, hit up lifeofvillains.com.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"9,786 Views107 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support12,852 Views101 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists30,526 Views166 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company24,692 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"19,451 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac13,492 Views81 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work37,118 Views103 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,852 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,339 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,318 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,693 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,155 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views24,718 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop15,284 Views76 Comments