Well it seems that Meek Mill's 'Dreamchasers 3' will be here sooner than you think, as he decides to release the cover art for his upcoming mixtape via Instagram late Friday night.
The MMG crew are in full promo-mode as the release of their collaborative effort Self Made Vol. 3 arrives next week. This included hitting up the Hot 97 AM Show as well as Power 105's Breakfast Club.
Judge Orders Meek Mill To Take Etiquette Classes [Update: Judge Praises Meek's Efforts, But Won't Let Him Move To Miami] Sep 8, 2013 at 04:41pm
It's too bad From G's To Gents isn't still around, because Meek Mill would have been a perfect contestant. The Philly rapper attended a probation violation hearing yesterday to some surprising results.
It seems like Meek Mill is going to be following through with the new release date for Dreamchasers 3, on September 20th. The rapper dropped a new leak last night, and has been busy on Twitter promoting the project.
Meek Mill has delayed his Dreamchasers 3 mixtape for long enough, and he's finally revealed that there is a release date for it in sight. Taking to Twitter, Meek announced that DC3 would arrive on September 20th.
Meek Mill Talks "Dreamchasers 3" Features & Rick Ross' "U.O.E.N.O." Lyric Controversy Apr 9, 2013 at 11:56am
While Meek Mill currently preps his Dreamchasers 3 mixtape he's also been busy on tour, which has delayed the mixtape process, as Meek said in a new interview, he's only half-way through finalizing the tracklisting for the project.
Meek Mill continues to do promo as we lead up to Dreamchasers 3, which should be dropping in April.
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram737 Views6 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album1,854 Views18 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados3,630 Views25 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West5,811 Views16 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist13,099 Views64 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 3,424 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty15,261 Views63 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"8,517 Views17 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night11,984 Views50 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"139,692 Views427 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss51,981 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 26,757 Views6 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal86,291 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release11,196 Views93 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 16,724 Views78 Comments
You may also like...