The other week LA Leakers, who are known for giving us some freestyle exclusives and doing interviews with your favorite rappers on Power 106, dropped off their debut single with "Pull Up." Turns out they can also put together a nice record, calling upon The
A week or so removed from his recent mixtape, Monster, Future decides to give us the greenlight to release a non-tagged up version of his collaboration with Lil Wayne, "After That." The song is produced by TM88 and Southside of 808 Mafia, and was definitely a
Flacko Jodye Season is officially upon us. The countdown ended at Midnight last night, and with it came a new music video for an A$AP Rocky record titled "Multiply." The visuals can be seen below, and now Rocky hits us with the official audio for the record.
Earlier this week we got a radio rip of Flying Lotus' new collaboration with Kendrick Lamar "Never Catch Me", which didn't come as too much of a surprise as the producer had previously said that "Kendrick Lamar took all my beats." This particular beat is all
Not six hours after receiving a radio rip of 50 Cent's new track "Twisted," we now have the CDQ version of the song as well. As mentioned, the celebratory, party-oriented club record features Dutch hip-hop artist Mr.
Earlier today we provided you with a Power 106 radio rip of DJ Mustard's first single off his forthcoming debut album, "Vato", featuring YG, Jeezy and Que. Now Mustard follows up by giving HotNewHipHop the CDQ/Mastered/Dirty version of the banger.
Listen to Show Me (Prod. By DJ Mustard) [CDQ], the latest track from Kid Ink, featuring Chris Brown. The cut dropped on Thursday, September 5th, 2013. Kid Ink's future brightens with every new release, and Show Me (Prod.
Check out Before The Rollie [CDQ/No Tags], the latest track from Ace Hood, featuring Meek Mill which dropped on Friday, July 12th, 2013.
Give Y'all Aint (CDQ) a spin - it's a new offering from 2 Chainz, featuring Cap 1. It was dropped on Friday, April 19th, 2013. 2 Chainz's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Y'all Aint (CDQ).
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)287 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff5,092 Views56 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 2,072 Views6 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats312 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"3,325 Views16 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream46,317 Views214 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles12,710 Views51 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest4,009 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,474 Views13 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger5,238 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"20,625 Views76 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP2,060 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App9,766 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,689 Views14 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances43,030 Views30 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Mama "Sausage" Video3,817 Views