The other week LA Leakers, who are known for giving us some freestyle exclusives and doing interviews with your favorite rappers on Power 106, dropped off their debut single with "Pull Up." Turns out they can also put together a nice record, calling upon The
A week or so removed from his recent mixtape, Monster, Future decides to give us the greenlight to release a non-tagged up version of his collaboration with Lil Wayne, "After That." The song is produced by TM88 and Southside of 808 Mafia, and was definitely a
Flacko Jodye Season is officially upon us. The countdown ended at Midnight last night, and with it came a new music video for an A$AP Rocky record titled "Multiply." The visuals can be seen below, and now Rocky hits us with the official audio for the record.
Earlier this week we got a radio rip of Flying Lotus' new collaboration with Kendrick Lamar "Never Catch Me", which didn't come as too much of a surprise as the producer had previously said that "Kendrick Lamar took all my beats." This particular beat is all
Not six hours after receiving a radio rip of 50 Cent's new track "Twisted," we now have the CDQ version of the song as well. As mentioned, the celebratory, party-oriented club record features Dutch hip-hop artist Mr.
Earlier today we provided you with a Power 106 radio rip of DJ Mustard's first single off his forthcoming debut album, "Vato", featuring YG, Jeezy and Que. Now Mustard follows up by giving HotNewHipHop the CDQ/Mastered/Dirty version of the banger.
Listen to Show Me (Prod. By DJ Mustard) [CDQ], the latest track from Kid Ink, featuring Chris Brown. The cut dropped on Thursday, September 5th, 2013. Kid Ink's future brightens with every new release, and Show Me (Prod.
Check out Before The Rollie [CDQ/No Tags], the latest track from Ace Hood, featuring Meek Mill which dropped on Friday, July 12th, 2013.
Give Y'all Aint (CDQ) a spin - it's a new offering from 2 Chainz, featuring Cap 1. It was dropped on Friday, April 19th, 2013. 2 Chainz's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Y'all Aint (CDQ).
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth3,235 Views19 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 254,573 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault7,054 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 6,204 Views37 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,958 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,859 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight19,352 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"16,536 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather30,844 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date59,120 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now19,679 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,295 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,276 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,822 Views18 Comments
You may also like...