Wale's giving his fans some Labor Day blessings.
The Drake-Meek Mill ghostwriting beef has taken the hip hop community by storm, and after Drake dropped Meek Mill diss track "Charged Up" yesterday and Meek fired back during his Pinkprint Tour set today, it only appears to be escalating.
The other week LA Leakers, who are known for giving us some freestyle exclusives and doing interviews with your favorite rappers on Power 106, dropped off their debut single with "Pull Up." Turns out they can also put together a nice record, calling upon The
A week or so removed from his recent mixtape, Monster, Future decides to give us the greenlight to release a non-tagged up version of his collaboration with Lil Wayne, "After That." The song is produced by TM88 and Southside of 808 Mafia, and was definitely a
Flacko Jodye Season is officially upon us. The countdown ended at Midnight last night, and with it came a new music video for an A$AP Rocky record titled "Multiply." The visuals can be seen below, and now Rocky hits us with the official audio for the record.
Earlier this week we got a radio rip of Flying Lotus' new collaboration with Kendrick Lamar "Never Catch Me", which didn't come as too much of a surprise as the producer had previously said that "Kendrick Lamar took all my beats." This particular beat is all
Not six hours after receiving a radio rip of 50 Cent's new track "Twisted," we now have the CDQ version of the song as well. As mentioned, the celebratory, party-oriented club record features Dutch hip-hop artist Mr.
Earlier today we provided you with a Power 106 radio rip of DJ Mustard's first single off his forthcoming debut album, "Vato", featuring YG, Jeezy and Que. Now Mustard follows up by giving HotNewHipHop the CDQ/Mastered/Dirty version of the banger.
Listen to Show Me (Prod. By DJ Mustard) [CDQ], the latest track from Kid Ink, featuring Chris Brown. The cut dropped on Thursday, September 5th, 2013. Kid Ink's future brightens with every new release, and Show Me (Prod.
Check out Before The Rollie [CDQ/No Tags], the latest track from Ace Hood, featuring Meek Mill which dropped on Friday, July 12th, 2013.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,501 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,487 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,910 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,274 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,892 Views67 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,823 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,131 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,904 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,121 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,085 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,623 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,752 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,484 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,418 Views40 Comments