The other week LA Leakers, who are known for giving us some freestyle exclusives and doing interviews with your favorite rappers on Power 106, dropped off their debut single with "Pull Up." Turns out they can also put together a nice record, calling upon The
A week or so removed from his recent mixtape, Monster, Future decides to give us the greenlight to release a non-tagged up version of his collaboration with Lil Wayne, "After That." The song is produced by TM88 and Southside of 808 Mafia, and was definitely a
Flacko Jodye Season is officially upon us. The countdown ended at Midnight last night, and with it came a new music video for an A$AP Rocky record titled "Multiply." The visuals can be seen below, and now Rocky hits us with the official audio for the record.
Earlier this week we got a radio rip of Flying Lotus' new collaboration with Kendrick Lamar "Never Catch Me", which didn't come as too much of a surprise as the producer had previously said that "Kendrick Lamar took all my beats." This particular beat is all
Not six hours after receiving a radio rip of 50 Cent's new track "Twisted," we now have the CDQ version of the song as well. As mentioned, the celebratory, party-oriented club record features Dutch hip-hop artist Mr.
Earlier today we provided you with a Power 106 radio rip of DJ Mustard's first single off his forthcoming debut album, "Vato", featuring YG, Jeezy and Que. Now Mustard follows up by giving HotNewHipHop the CDQ/Mastered/Dirty version of the banger.
Listen to Show Me (Prod. By DJ Mustard) [CDQ], the latest track from Kid Ink, featuring Chris Brown. The cut dropped on Thursday, September 5th, 2013. Kid Ink's future brightens with every new release, and Show Me (Prod.
Check out Before The Rollie [CDQ/No Tags], the latest track from Ace Hood, featuring Meek Mill which dropped on Friday, July 12th, 2013.
Give Y'all Aint (CDQ) a spin - it's a new offering from 2 Chainz, featuring Cap 1. It was dropped on Friday, April 19th, 2013. 2 Chainz's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Y'all Aint (CDQ).
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape17 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More169 Views1 Comment
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL3,244 Views17 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women4,800 Views28 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"7,055 Views34 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review4,456 Views25 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram5,589 Views8 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party7,071 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,660 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,264 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,010 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,304 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?19,720 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title30,652 Views69 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt17,305 Views32 Comments