Joey Bada$$ just dropped off a music video for the subdued cut "Like Me", which features background vocals from BJ The Chicago Kid.
Joey Bada$$'s debut album B4.DA.$$ is in its second week on shelves, and as we saw on Charts Don't Lie this weekend, the rapper brought his total sales up to 64,252 copies. While it's safe to say Joey wasn't striving for radio play on his '90s-infused album,
Joey Bada$$ is currently in Europe promoting his recent album B4.DA.$$, which hit #1 on the rap charts last week. While in Paris, Joey stopped by the studios of the French news and entertainment show "Le Before Grand Journal."
Joey Bada$$ is a young Brooklyn emcee who was influenced by those who came before him from his region, the same way most young rappers from any region show clear influence from those who came before them in their region.
On his 20th birthday, two days ago, Joey Bada$$ aka Badmon dropped his debut abum B4.DA.$$. While celebrating the album's release, Joey had a day of press which including hitting up our office for an interview.
This Tuesday marked the release of Joey Bada$$' long-awaited commercial debut, B4.Da.$$. We'll be reviewing the album soon enough, but first, we're using this edition of Samples Of The Week to give some shine to the production on the project.
The wait is over. After releasing quality products like 1999 and Summer Knights, the young BK emcee Joey Bada$$' debut album B4.DA.$$ is now available for purchase from your favorite digital music sources.
Last night Shade 45 premiered one last song from Joey Bada$$'s upcoming album B4.DA.$$. The collaboration "Run Up On Ya" features fellow New Yorker Action Bronson and smooth hook from singer Elle Varner.
Joey Bada$$ just dropped his latest song, "Curry Chicken," less than a month before the release of his debut album, B4.DA.$$. The 19 year-old spits over a soulful instrumental melody with his characteristic introspective lyrics and measured pace.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
Joey Bada$$'s debut album B4.DA.$$ has been a long time coming. We've known about the album title for ages, but it took a good minute before Joey was ready to start debuting singles off the LP.
After doing a ticket giveaway for the West Coast tour dates as part of Joey Bada$$'s "B4.DA.MONEY" tour, we, of course, had to bring things back to the East Coast for Joey's home show in the coming weeks.
In just three days, on October 7th, we're finally going to be able to hear Vince Staples' pushed-back Hell Can Wait EP, and now the Long Beach MC has announced tour dates to accompany his Def Jam debut.
Joey Bada$$ is finally approaching the release of his debut album B4.DA.$$, and with that, he's locked down several tour dates over in the left coast during the month of October, as part of his "B4.DA.$$" tour.
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram8,410 Views31 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,542 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop13,488 Views31 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,779 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance19,268 Views95 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines5,199 Views20 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic5,189 Views31 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,440 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,228 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,318 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,908 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title8,348 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,138 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,056 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,961 Views58 Comments