Killa Cam needs little introduction. By far the most consistent and successful Child Of The Corn (Ma$e being a close second), the de facto leader of New York City’s Diplomats (AKA Dipset) collective has a sense of humor and flair like no other. Throughout his prolific 20-year career, Cam’ron has released sevens studio albums and collaborated with the likes of Big L, Vado, AraabMuzik, Jay Z, R. Kelly, Noreaga, Big Pun, Jermaine Dupri, The LOX, Cassidy, Fat Joe, Wyclef Jean, DMX, Kanye West, Beanie Siegel, Max B, Gucci Mane, Fabolous, Busta Rhymes, T.I., Ghostface Killah and many more, not to mention his Diplomats crew (Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Freekey Zeeky, J.R. Writer, Hell Rell and 40 Cal). Most recently, he released a new mixtape titled Ghetto Heaven Vol. 1, responded to Jay Z’s mention of him on Drake’s “Pound Cake” (“Come And Talk To Me”) and had a bit of a falling out with West Coast apparel line DOPE. Also, he’s currently working on a joint EP with A-Trak, to be released via Fools’ Gold Records. Stay tuned.
- Cam attended the Manhattan Center For Science and Mathematics, where he met Ma$e and Jim Jones.
- As a youth, he aspired to play in the NBA.
- Throughout his career, he's beefed with Jay Z, 50 Cent, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and Kanye West.
- Cam'ron was shot in an attempted Lamborghini jacking outside Howard University in October 2005.
- He dabbles in acting and directing, having appeared in Damon Dash's Paid In Full as well as his own film Killa Season, which accompanied his 2006 album of the same name.
- The Bluff Wiz Khalifa Feat. Cam'ron258K Views108 Comments
- Christmas In Harlem [Tags] Kanye West Feat. Cam'ron, Jim Jones, Cyhi Da Prynce, Pusha T & Big S88K Views0 Comments
- I'm On It (Remix) [No DJ] Tyga Feat. DJ Khaled, Trina, Too Short, Maino, Cam'ron & Nips83K Views0 Comments
- Err Thing Valid (Remix) Smoke DZA Feat. ASAP Rocky & Cam'ron74K Views78 Comments
- Dipshits Cam'ron Feat. Juelz Santana & Dame Dash74K Views103 Comments
- 60 Rackz (Remix) [CDQ] Jim Jones Feat. Lil Wayne & Cam'ron73K Views26 Comments
- Cam'ron & A-Trak "Dipshits" Video10,818 Views8 Comments
- Cam'ron Feat. Nicki Minaj "So Bad" Video10,358 Views10 Comments
- Cam'ron "1st Of The Month (Episode 2)" Movie8,800 Views3 Comments
- Cam'ron Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Smoke DZA "Touch The Sky" Video6,715 Views7 Comments
- Cam'ron Responds To YouTube Comments5,751 Views3 Comments
- Ghetto Heaven Vol. 1Cam'ron149K Views 24K Downloads 109 Comments
- Boss Of All Bosses 2.8: Road To 3.0Cam'ron54K Views 22K Downloads 13 Comments
- Blu Tops EPSki Beatz279 Views 2.4K Downloads 4 Comments
- Second Chances: Rappers Who've Been Shot & Survived48,646 Views
- Cam'ron Disses Kanye West: "Them Skirts Is Wild Gay"28,190 Views
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism3,542 Views22 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same16,039 Views53 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,181 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song10,388 Views37 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,533 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour11,961 Views56 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter7,981 Views43 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's19,106 Views49 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,395 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,047 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,312 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,914 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug15,255 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,315 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,546 Views118 Comments