Reebok releasing limited edition Club C via Alexa and Google Home.
Reebok has today introduced a limited edition "Crystal Coated" Club C sneaker, pulling on inspiration from the brand's new creative spot, "Nails," featuring brand ambassador, Cardi B.
Reebok Club C Crystal Coated/Reebok
The exclusive Reebok Club C comes equipped with hand-placed Swarovski crystals, each pair uniquely numbered and designed to be one-of-a-kind. The kicks, available to 50 lucky winners, will be up for grabs through a first-of-its-kind drop, via Alexa and Google Home.
For a chance to win, following the instructions below:
1. Start your journey by saying one of the below prompts:
- For Amazon say, “Alexa, open Reebok Sneaker Drop”
- For Google Home say, “Hey Google, open Reebok Sneaker Drop”
2. Come back to the skill on 9/7 between 10 AM and 12 PM EST to enter by saying
- For Amazon say, “Hey Alexa, ask Reebok Sneaker Drop if I won”
- For Google Home say, “Hey Google, ask Reebok Sneaker Drop if I won”
3. Officially enter into the drop by saying the passcode “Get my Club C’s”
Check out the "Nails" spot featuring Cardi B in the video embedded below.