Nick Young Nearly Blew His Hand Off Messing Around With Fireworks
Nick Young almost became the newest athlete to blow off his fingers in a gruesome fireworks accident but luckily for him he escaped with just a scare, and probably some shit in his drawers.
Guessing he didn't watch Jason Pierre-Paul's fireworks PSA before his 4th of July BBQ.
As seen in the video, the Lakers' guard thought it would be a smooth move to pick up a lit firework and hold it above his head right before it exploded, as people around him shrieked and presumably ran for cover.
And to think, he was holding that explosive with his right hand which is supposed to be strictly for getting buckets. Swaggy P will never cease to amaze us.