It's been an exciting road, fraught with new sounds and visions, to the release of the new project from the adventurous Dallas trio known as The Outfit TX. Green Lights: Everythang Goin is finally here. The tape is prefaced by the videos to "Type Shit" and "Look Into My Eyes," both of which matched a brooding, bare bones visual aesthetic with The Outfit's intoxicating deep Texas sound. Green Lights finds the group distancing itself from some of the sinister motifs and abrasive sounds of previous works in exchange for balanced, full-bodied compositions that still ring with an energy that's fit for the most ratchet clubs in Texas. Their menacing lyrical blows are tempered with an increased focus on cadence and melody. Rarely does authentic Down South music sound so precise.
Their new sonic direction was achieved with the help of the unsung Dallas legends Stunt N Dozier, the duo responsible for producing nine of the mixtape's 14 tracks. The features are also limited to Dallas artists, including Diego Money, Trap Mama, Loudiene, and more. With a tape of this magnitude, get ready for the new Dallas wave to move past the Texas borders at breakneck speed.
Green Lights: Everythang Goin is hosted by DJ Mr. Rogers.
01. Green Lights (Prod. By Stunt N Dozier)
02. Bear Necessities Feat. Diego Money (Prod. By Stunt N Dozier)
03. Direct Deposit Feat. Lil Ralo (Prod. By Guerilla323 X Mel)
04. Precedent (Prod. By Stunt N Dozier)
05. To The Room (Prod. By Stunt N Dozier)
06. What I Like (Prod. By Stunt N Dozier)
07. The Guhl Is Yours Feat. Trap Mama (Prod. By Stunt N Dozier)
08. Look Into My Eyes (Prod. By Stunt N Dozier)
09. Type Shit (Prod. By Guerilla323)
10. I'm With That (Prod. By Guerilla323 Mel)
11. I'm With That Too Feat. G.U.N Loudiene St Clair Trap Mama (Prod. By Stunt N Dozier)
12. Get Dough (Prod. By Stunt N Dozier)
13. Visions of Grandeur (Prod. By Stunt N Dozier)
14. High Standards Feat. Slick (Prod. By Guerilla323)