Peewee Longway is setting himself up to be the next big rapper to blow up out of ATL. The rapper already has the right connections in place, after being signed to Gucci Mane's 1017 Records and affiliations with the Quality Control roster.
Peewee Longway's mixtape The Blue M&M, released earlier this week, brought together many of the biggest young players in Atlanta. One of those players is Offset of Migos, who appeared on six of the tape's tracks, including "Pretty Penny."
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs8,144 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech38,675 Views168 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow17,418 Views59 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,370 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks18,907 Views48 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"5,806 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,972 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account29,176 Views54 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments9,491 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter27,892 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 2910,800 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account27,178 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville58,381 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA19,378 Views32 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)7,221 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video534 Views