Peewee Longway is setting himself up to be the next big rapper to blow up out of ATL. The rapper already has the right connections in place, after being signed to Gucci Mane's 1017 Records and affiliations with the Quality Control roster.
Peewee Longway's mixtape The Blue M&M, released earlier this week, brought together many of the biggest young players in Atlanta. One of those players is Offset of Migos, who appeared on six of the tape's tracks, including "Pretty Penny."
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same6,746 Views23 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)1,339 Views2 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song6,283 Views30 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed1,757 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour7,993 Views48 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter6,268 Views39 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's14,314 Views40 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,102 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal8,390 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)999 Views1 Comment
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,006 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug13,080 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,912 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff12,352 Views111 Comments
You may also like...