Peewee Longway is setting himself up to be the next big rapper to blow up out of ATL. The rapper already has the right connections in place, after being signed to Gucci Mane's 1017 Records and affiliations with the Quality Control roster.
Peewee Longway's mixtape The Blue M&M, released earlier this week, brought together many of the biggest young players in Atlanta. One of those players is Offset of Migos, who appeared on six of the tape's tracks, including "Pretty Penny."
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt6,276 Views33 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"8,624 Views136 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,954 Views20 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,952 Views34 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,311 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,800 Views56 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption20,126 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,428 Views83 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,920 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,576 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label9,017 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,755 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans7,131 Views33 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,529 Views51 Comments