Peewee Longway is setting himself up to be the next big rapper to blow up out of ATL. The rapper already has the right connections in place, after being signed to Gucci Mane's 1017 Records and affiliations with the Quality Control roster.
Peewee Longway's mixtape The Blue M&M, released earlier this week, brought together many of the biggest young players in Atlanta. One of those players is Offset of Migos, who appeared on six of the tape's tracks, including "Pretty Penny."
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member685 Views3 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"2,371 Views27 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo3,111 Views20 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,774 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University21,046 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella10,074 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,131 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO40,235 Views96 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,420 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,955 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,880 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,303 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,780 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,439 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges13,046 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all495 Views