The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1 View1 Comment
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App1,625 Views8 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris555 Views2 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances5,408 Views14 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."10,100 Views122 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1,465 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More1,965 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"15,256 Views28 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,500 Views52 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,014 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces8,127 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample9,294 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show13,910 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."18,291 Views27 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record36,267 Views149 Comments