The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It2,063 Views16 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop3,376 Views18 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour3,254 Views13 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today2,329 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2814,113 Views11 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K19,479 Views42 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"13,122 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music9,015 Views42 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol16,322 Views38 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,172 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,397 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,382 Views25 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage19,426 Views42 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single12,201 Views36 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan15,091 Views33 Comments
You may also like...