The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems2 Views0 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl430 Views2 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins1,714 Views6 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice1,555 Views9 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date4,359 Views19 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money4,808 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201515,228 Views48 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail11,168 Views20 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet2,582 Views14 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties10,064 Views13 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's4,434 Views19 Comments
- Stream Snoop Dogg's Upcoming Album "BUSH" 4,715 Views10 Comments
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids45,006 Views65 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"52,373 Views116 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,771 Views0 Comments