The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds355 Views3 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice374 Views2 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More1,259 Views12 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC1,453 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo5,832 Views22 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T2,456 Views12 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date3,029 Views18 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 750 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs16,640 Views47 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,900 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers17,040 Views41 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit24,342 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,925 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,918 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign18,384 Views45 Comments