The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?5,673 Views23 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview40,429 Views73 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend7,096 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"44,887 Views140 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"63,769 Views318 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,568 Views11 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted12,099 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,883 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction14,272 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,709 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 66,227 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night48,008 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"73,307 Views129 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix7,810 Views4 Comments
You may also like...