Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,619 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate38,569 Views137 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,547 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,481 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"38,378 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,095 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,727 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On50,562 Views202 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,378 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 107,674 Views354 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,783 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"72,109 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,462 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,571 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,452 Views49 Comments