Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks3,289 Views14 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years35,376 Views120 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project3,799 Views42 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 264,033 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract6,961 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?25,040 Views89 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West14,833 Views78 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,825 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace14,901 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,400 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,545 Views25 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL7,914 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged24,655 Views102 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,807 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,634 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal379 Views