Young Money's recent compilation, Rise Of An Empire did not get the best reception from fans and critics, but it has spurred a successful single in "Senile", as well as a couple of very popular cuts such as "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" (though it should be not
Despite having big tracks like "Lookin' Ass" and "Trophies" attached to it, Young Money's Rise Of An Empire, much like the Rich Gang compilation before it, suffered from a lack of promotion.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
The sales projections for the new Young Money compilation Young Money: Rise Of An Empire came in yesterday, and unsurprisingly, they were quite low.
Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this.
Over the weekend Tyga kept us busy with two new leaks off the upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 project with Chris Brown, "Do It" and "Bitches" and today he's back with his YMCMB family for the leak "Senile", with production from David D.A. Doman.
Young Money are getting to launch their new compilation, Rise Of An Empire on March 11th, and while we are still yet to see the promised "Senile" single, the project now has an official tracklist.
Young Money Announce New Compilation Album "Rise Of An Empire" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 15, 2014 at 04:35pm
Following Birdman's Rich Gang compilation earlier this year, which basically comprised of all the YMCMB friends and affiliates, we'll be getting another compilation from their camp, this time strictly from the Young Money crew.
New "Young Money: Rise Of An Empire" Single To Feature Tyga, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [Update: Title & Artwork Revealed] Feb 10, 2014 at 07:04pm
Two weeks ago Young Money announced via a press release that they would be offering up their second official compilation album, Rise Of An Empire, on March 11th.
The Young Money crew just announced a new compilation album in the works, Rise Of An Empire, and with that news they've released the first leak off it which features Weezy, Birdman and Euro, "We Alright." This Young Money compilation will follow up 2009's We A
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?11,877 Views98 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"5,296 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,615 Views19 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine3,940 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group12,762 Views28 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist20,658 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries7,246 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,142 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around12,023 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,141 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,096 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,933 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,157 Views25 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,926 Views0 Comments