RiFF RAFF's debut album, NEON iCON has been in the works for some time, but the much-delayed project from JODY 3 MOONS is finally getting an official release next week, and RiFF has shared the album as a full stream on his Soundcloud today.
RiFF RAFF just finished up a tour supporting his album NEON iCON, out June 24th, and recently he caught up with Chance The Rapper to record an impromptu freestyle session. Watch that above.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Childish Gambino was one of the many stand-out performers at this year's Summer Jam, warming up the crowds for the main stage with a stellar performance on the Festival stage, alongside the likes of Jhene Aiko (a past collaborator), Iggy Azalea and more.
Childish Gambino blessed Hot 97's Summer Jam Festival stage this past weekend, and following his set he spoke to our host Ashlee Ray about his performance inside the Beats By Dre press tent, his collaboration with Riff Raff which lives on Neon Icon, being inde
As many of you know, RiFF RAFF's long-awaited debut album, NEON iCON, is finally dropping on June 24th. Now we've got another new track from it. "Lava Glaciers" was produced by Harry Fraud and features Childish Gambino.
RiFF RAFF's debut album has suffered its share of delays, but it appears that the album will finally see release this June. The official tracklist for the effort has now been revealed, which means we likely won't be seeing any more pushbacks.
Though the status of Riff Raff's debut album, Neon Icon, is still in limbo, the oft-cornrowed MC is still making music, dropping the video for "iNSTAGRAM" today. Featuring DJ Noodles on the beat, the song is dedicated to the fine females of Instagram.
After a nine-month hiatus, Multi-Trapinum independent recording artist DOLLABILLGATES returns with the Lord Lem EP, a 7-track project produced entirely by his frequent collaborator Nuthen Nyce. Can you dig it? Let us know what you think, folks.
Far East Movement continue to push their single "The Illest" featuring Riff Raff, which they first dropped off last year, but more recently enlisted ScHoolboy Q and B.o.B for a remix treatment (listen to that here).
Following the announcement of a new release date for RiFF RaFF's debut album Neon Icon, we've also received a string of tour dates across the United States.
Riff Raff doesn't seem too happy at South By Southwest as Complex attempted to interview him. Sporting "aqua-berry" blue hair, Riff Raff was quick to point out that he wasn't on the Complex Showcase.
Adrian Lau's new mixtape comes complete with 12 Harry Fraud-produced tracks. It also boasts some notable features from the likes of Smoke DZA, Mistah F.A.B., RiFF RAFF, Meyhem Lauren, and fellow Fraud collaborator Eddie B.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism7,303 Views38 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same26,059 Views74 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,328 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song15,418 Views41 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,501 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour16,158 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,085 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's24,460 Views53 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,812 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,895 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,615 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,172 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,649 Views77 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,762 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,834 Views121 Comments
You may also like...